“My home in Tulsa” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #33 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
“My home in Tulsa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have to travel a lot for work, and when I'm in Tulsa, this is where I stay.

Pros: Clean, newly renovated, decent speed wifi, close to many restaurants, and my fave - right next to a huge movie theater. Even the couch pillow covers are micro suede and changed for each guest. Nice big rooms. Staff extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
Cons: I like my towels a little sturdier, but that is a matter of personal taste. Hot breakfast eggs are powdered, and sausage patties steamy, but rest of free breakfast is great.

Thanks for the consistently high quality service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Wonderful location convenient to restaurants, shopping, and the highway. The hotel is quiet, with free internet and breakfast, and the two bedroom suite was clean. Bedrooms are split by the living area, and there are 3 tvs. I was a little alarmed by the graffiti in the area and by the signs in the parking lot warning people not to leave anything in their cars, but the area seemed safe. The only disappointment was the outside pool, instead of indoors.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Maybe this is a newer motel, because the room was especially nice. What a pleasant surprise on a long business driving trip. Free hot breakfast was a bonus as well. This is a good choice for any weary business (or leisure for that matter) traveler.

Room Tip: I bet every room in the place is very good!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Henryetta, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Stayed for the weekend with my wife and 2 kids and had a great time. Minase, the evening manager was very helpful and went out of his way to make our stay special. The hotel was spotless and nicely appointed. We enjoyed the outdoor pool and covered patio area. This hotel is close to everything. There is an Imax theater, supermarket, conveninece store, and several restaurants within walking distance. I visit Tulsa often and have stayed in several hotels in the area. This is my pick of them all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

The suite was very roomy with two T.V.'s. The laundry machines are free.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

We called this hotel while traveling at 1pm and reserved a king bed suite for two nights with a rate of $101.00 per night plus taxes, guarenteed it with a credit card as we knew we would be arriving around 9pm. We also provided them with our cell phone number when our reservation was made.

We arrived at 9pm, unloaded the luggage along with our two kids, then when we tried to check in the clerk said "didn't someone call you?...we made a mistake and gave your room away to someone else."

'We are easy to please people...I suggested if they could give us two rooms side by side or something simular we would make it work........"sorry I can't do that". Absolutely zero help or concern to fix their mistake. Wife found a Holiday Inn down the street on her I-phone. After reloading the luggage and the kids I counted a grand total of nine cars in the entire lot.

Don't count on your reservation being kept...staff and management are worthless.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

I'm not really sure why this place is located where it is. It doesn't seem to be near any business parks, tourist attractions, or downtown. The hotel itself, strangely, has no sign outside to indicate its name! I've now traveled to 48/50 states, and in dozens of foreign countries, and I've never run across this before. I would never have found the place if my GPS hadn't told me. There wasn't even a sticker on the front door. It wasn't until I actually got to the front desk that I knew I was at the Staybridge. Very weird. When I asked the front desk clerk about this, she said having a sign would be illegal, but the Springhill Suites across the parking lot had a prominent sign, so I don't get it.
I'm a Platinum Priority Club member, but not only was not status not even mentioned at check-in, but despite my simple reservation request of "Quiet room, upper floor," I was given a room on the 2nd floor (out of 4, with the first floor having mostly handicapped rooms) facing the parking lot. Out of the 4 hotels I stayed at during this mini road trip, this was the only one in which I needed earplugs to sleep.
That being said, the rooms were clean and spacious, and everything worked fine. If I were to come back to the area, I wouldn't probably look to this place first, but I wouldn't mind staying here if the price were right, either.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

Been to Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills? Share your experiences!