“Service good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Service good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We were there for a v ball tournament. The rooms were clean but everyone was so nice and helpful. We also had breakfast room service and it was good. I think the location is not ideal for experiencing Tulsa but the stay was enjoyable. We were also looking for a place for the team and parents to eat and they called and made reservations for us

Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Really, I know that I am not all that picky as a business traveler. But, every single time that I am at this hotel it exceeds my expectations. I get exhausted from telling every employee that passes me that there is nothing else I need. Of all the hotels I stay in ,the staff here is the most attentive.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
McAlester, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have stayed at the Tulsa Renaissance when we traveled to Tulsa on two prior visits, but it was quite a disappointment this time around. Their bed pillows are really bad! They resemble chunks of hard foam. No one in our family found them comfortable. One of the main reasons we choose this hotel is because my 2 granddaughters like to swim in the indoor pool. We booked two nights for shopping and relaxing but after coming in Saturday afternoon we were informed the pool "might be open in about 20 minutes." We took our granddaughters downstairs to wait and the pool guy shows up and says "maybe the pool will be open by 8 p.m. tonight." We had some REALLY disappointed girls and we had stopped shopping early just so they could swim. Needless to say, the pool stayed closed and didn't reopen. Something about the guy couldn't get the chlorine right. We have an outdoor pool in the summer and it's pretty basic to maintain the chlorine level. Also, I looked at my itemized charges upon checkout and there were 3 long distance calls on it we did not make. We all have cell phones so we have no need to make long distance calls from the hotel phone. I suspect it was housekeeping while we were gone shopping all day Saturday. The hotel did take the charges off when I showed it to them and explained they were not our calls. All in all, Renaissance just didn't measure up. We plan to stay at a Hampton next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Vincent S, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I am always looking to improve our service offering and can only do so through our guests feedback. I wanted to apologize on behalf of the hotel that you had a disappointing experience with us. This is not the level of service that we are used to providing and that you deserved. I have contacted all departments in regards to the pillows/ calls, the pool and lack of correct information given out by my team. I would love to speak with you about these problems and your visit. Please reach out to me with at 918-307-4006 if you have time. Thank you once again for helping our hotel and I look forward to speaking with you.
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've stayed here several times for overnight trips to Tulsa. The location is excellent, staff is friendly, and the rooms are very clean and spacious. There is a large cinema/Imax theater across the main street, along with plenty of good restaurants within walking distance. We had the option of purchasing breakfast for an additional $10 ($5pp), and it included a buffet along with made to order omelets and waffles. Great deal, and good selection. Bathrooms include Aveda products, which is great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Beautiful hotel with attentive staff from check-in to restaurant to housekeeping. The best breakfast buffet I've had in a long time with smoothie shots and made-to-order omlets. I have high expectations when I stay in a Marriott and they exceeded.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
OKLA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't stayed here since we reached Gold status so it was first time to use Concierge lounge. The women who hosted both in the evening and morning were outstanding. Knew a lot of their customers on first-name basis. There was enough food served to keep us going out on a foggy night for more food.
Room was large and comfortable. Bedding is ready to be replaced as are the pillows. Discovered at 12:30 a.m. the pillow was very soft-didn't call downstairs for additional ones. Nice full-service hotel. Didn't use restaurant or pool. Lots of restaurants within two blocks.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

+ Good location and very close to highway
+ Nice room views
+ Close to shopping area, walkable distance
- Limited Breakfast (Not great)
- Noise of the traffic could be heard
- Noise from the corridors

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center? Share your experiences!