“Nice people, not the best sushi...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Excellent relatively new sushi restaurant in Tulsa, OK
Description: Excellent relatively new sushi restaurant in Tulsa, OK
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice people, not the best sushi...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

The nigiri fish portions are about 1/3 of In the Raw's or Yokozuna's portions. Fresh fish in the display case behind the counter, but not what you get on your plate. My guess is they put the fresh fish in the display case and rotate it out when they get new in and the old rotated is what you get. As for the good reviews on the quality of the food, my only conclusion reached is that the food was rated by those who just don't know any better, have never been to ITR, Yokozuna or Fuji, or are usually fast food, fried food junkies.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

I went here last night for dinner and I'll be going back tonight. Great sushi. Great staff. I make a point of going here each time that I visit Tulsa.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Sushi in Tulsa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

My friend and I decided to try out this new little sushi place downtown on a recommend of a friend. BOY were we glad we did. This is the freshest, best sushi in town. I think we decided what set it apart from all the other places in town is the way the chef imparts her love to the food. Salman sashimi just melted in our mouth and there were a variety of rolls to choose from. My favorite roll was the Zesty shrimp roll.

It's a small place right downtown Tulsa so go early if you don't want to wait. Please try this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012