“A Secret Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #115 of 1,107 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 61st Sheridan
Description: Chopsticks have both many traditional Sandong Style Chinese dishes and Korean dishes. We like to introduce to our customers not only wonderful and unique dishes but also rich and beautiful cultures as well. Our goal is to maintain consistently high standards of quality of Chinese and Korean dishes in a clean,vibrant and friendly environment
Lenexa, Kansas
“A Secret Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

These folks serve up some really delicious food with a Korean flair. I highly recommend the soups as hey are delicious, satisfying and inventive. Also a VERY good Mongolian Beef style dish.

Visited June 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Didn't pass the spoon test :(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

First of all, we loved the food! We got a coupon off their website for free chicken lo-mein on Sundays. Hubby can eat that for lunch tomorrow. Portions are ample. My cashew chicken was very good. Hubby had shrimp foo young. The jasmine green tea was wonderful, but where I discovered no spoon was served with the hot tea. This is, for me, the difference between a good restaurant and a better one: if you get a spoon or not. I'm not sure when & why restaurants quite giving customers spoons, but as a tea drinker, it really has become a pet peeve. I don't like to stir my tea with a fork! Believe it or not, I really could taste the lack of MSG I the food. Probably a good thing in the long run, however, Chinese food tastes a bit more bland these days without MSG! We'll be back; we're neighbors :)

Visited June 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“This is our go to Chinese place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent service and very welcoming environment. The menu provides a wide selection and has variety enough to please everyone. The front of house and back of house are very clean and well kept. There is a good deal of pride evident in the staff and the management. They run the place like they really care. The dishes are well prepared and very consistent. I’d strongly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Nice experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We were treated exceptionally from the time we walked in the door. The steamed pork wonton with shrimp and chile oil was delicious. I went the safe route and tried the General Tso's chicken. It was good but I wish I would have tried the traditional dishes on the back of the menu. Great overall experience. I will be back the next time I am in Tulsa.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Favorite Chinese restaraunt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! The service is excellent. Food is fresh and made to order. The whole family loves this restaraunt.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere