“One of my favorite Tulsa restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 1,037 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“One of my favorite Tulsa restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

A solid restaurant-upscale but still casual and friendly. My favorites are the burger, flatbread, and salmon caesar salad. Whatever you get make sure to get a side salad…they come with the most amazing croissants you'll ever have in your life!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Consistently good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

The service is always pleasant. The food is cooked to order and they are allergy friendly. We always look forward to going.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“We always get a wonderful meal when we eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We have eaten here many times and it is always wonderful. I had my usual, a salad with chicken, dates, candied nuts, pineapple, and strawberries. It was just great. My wife had a bowl of clam chowder and a side of their carrots. She loved them both.

Fresno, California
“I only wish there was a Charleston's in Fresno, CA.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife, I and our family have been going to Oklahoma almost every year now for several years to she her mother and sister. We always want to get to Tulsa to the Philbrook Museum, but something always happens and we don't make it. Well this last April we finally did make it. My wife looked up on the internet for good restaurants in Tulsa and those not far from the Philbrook. She found the Charleston's restaurant on South Peoria. We took her sister and my brother who had come down from Illinois with us. After having a great time at the museum we stopped at the restaurant. It is a very nice place and we had a wonderful late lunch. We started with the Shrimp Cargot which I have to say is one of the best things I have ever eaten. I and my sister-in-law had the Chicken Fry Steak which was huge and so very good. My wife had the Catfish and she loved it. There were two large pieces cooked just right. My brother had the Pork Chops which he said were very good. There was so much food that each of us had a hard time eating it all and actually we took some of it with us. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. It is pricey there but well worth it. Now only if they would open one in Fresno!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristow, Virginia
“No special lunch menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Good service and friendly hostess. Music a bit loud even when we were on the quiet side of restaurant. No special lunch menu. Got the hickory burger. Very good. Onions were chopped. Would have likes a ring of onion instead. Fries good. Little pricey for lunch so be warned.

Visited April 2014