“Well designed restaraunt with very good food and excellent service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
3726 South Peoria, Tulsa, OK
(918)749-3287
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 1,088 restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
“Well designed restaraunt with very good food and excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Servers are excellent. Food is very good, consistent. Great variety. I eat at Charlestons once a week and enjoy the varied menu. Filet and the pecan crusted chicken are my favorites. Croissant is sweet, tasty. Salads are fresh...and I like the wide variety of made in house dressings.

• Visited June 2013

86% Recommend
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've enjoyed this restaurant over the years. I love their queso. Their ribs and chicken are always a favorite as well as their fish - both fresh fish of the day as well as their standard fried catfish. Bar is a nice atmosphere for drinks and/or dinner. One negative is that I find their booths not comfortable - they seem to have not a lot of room between the top of the table and your legs underneath. If you have 4 people in a booth it is very tight as well.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Favorite date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant is such a surprise find. The dining is romantic for a date night and casual and comfortable for lunch. But, it is some of the best food I have ever had. There is nothing on their menu I don't recommend, but my favorite things are the salmon, the filet and the chicken strips. You will not be disappointed, great food and great service!

• Visited May 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“A really nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

When you enter Charleston's you get a feeling that things are going to be done right. I was immediately greated by the hostess. My party had not arrived so I was invited to sit at the bar, or I could be seated in the private room that we had reserved.

The clientelle at the restaurant were well dressed attractive people, adding to the atmosphere.

We had reserved the private room and use of the AV equipment. Unlike other restaurants, the manager came out and set up the equipment for us. This was very nice.

Our main server was Matt, he did a great job. I had baked potato soup and a spinage salad, both were delicious.

I am positive that we will return.

• Visited April 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Salads!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went to Charleston's with a group of friends and had a great time. Their salad selection was large along with many other entree options from steak and seafood to burgers. There was a wide selection of yummy choices. The price is kind of high, but you are paying for the quality of food and service so can't complain about that. Our server was very attentive and quick to refill drinks and bring our meals. All in all, I would recommend it to friends and family and I would go back myself.

Visited December 2012