“Excellent Food, Relaxed” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Green Valley, Illinois
“Excellent Food, Relaxed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Ate there two nights this week. Sat outside both times. Service was great one day, way off the next. Experienced waitress versus two kids in training,(I hope).
But enough of that! The food was great! Lambchops properly cooked and seasoned one night.
One of the best pieces of halibut I have ever had the next. Portions aren't huge and prices are acceptable. People were very friendly, even the second night when half the wait staff was in left field.

In hotel Mayo so if I was staying there I would never leave. Short two blockwalk to the Aloft Hotel in the Civic Center complex.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa,OK
“Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I tried Trula's for first time and had a great experience. We made a reservation but we could have walked in. We had a drink at bar and bartenders were very friendly. Dinner was excellent. I had chopped salad that was great but our entrees of Steak and Tuna, respectively were outstanding. We then enjoyed another libation at the outdoor bar on their rooftop. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Enjoyed dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have eaten at Trula twice in the last two weeks. Both were on a Tuesday night and I arrived around 6pm. At that time/day there were not many others at the restaurant which resulted in having an attentive server almost to ourselves.

Both times I have eaten there I enjoyed my food and so did everyone else in the party (one group of 8 and one of 4). I can see that the restaurant might be overwhelmed when they are busy so you may want to keep that in mind when you choose when to go.

The French onion soup was one of the best that I have ever had. The cocktails appear to be a specialty and they offer a wide variety. Both times I have been I chose a chicken dish that was excellent. Others in my parties enjoyed the fish and the (huge!) pork chop.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ramona, California
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Served us room style while we were at the hotel. Quickly within 20 minutes and correctly.
Great taste to all we had

Visited April 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good, not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I went here for Valentines Day hoping for a great experience. Overall, I have to say that there was nothing bad or negative about our experience, just noting great. I think there are plenty of other restaurants in the area that for the same prices or even less give a better quality of food and experience. It's one of those restaurants that I left saying, "Yeah, this was good. Would it make me want to come back? I wouldn't go out of my way."

• Visited February 2014