“overnighter” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 105 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa
“overnighter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Hotel was extremely quite which was nice. I had a hot tub room, and let me just say, that two kids might be able to fit, but there is no way that two average adults could utilize this. I spent an extra amount to add an option to my stay, but after seeing it I was disappointed an never even turned the water on. The hotel was clean, and staff was very friendly. I will stay here again, I just won't pay extra for a "hot tub" room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Barbara,

Thank you for your thorough review of the Ramada Tulsa! I do apologize for the disappointment that you felt as a result of the terminology used on the Room Description. I have contacted Wyndham to have the Room Description modified from "Hot Tub" to "Deep Soaking Jetted Tub", as that is a more applicable description. We do have a "Hot Tub" Suite available; however, guests must contact the hotel directly to reserve this room type, as it is not available online.

Again, thank you for your valuable comments, which are important for our continual improvement. We hope that you give us the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Please contact me if you would like to stay with us again and I will ensure that we take good care of your booking and oversee your stay. I hope to obtain your forgiveness.

Best Regards,

Donald Cherry
Ramada Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The hotel was very clean, and the room were nice for the price. Breakfast was good. Staff was nice and freindly. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Ramada Tulsa!

We have a modest, but distinctive gem in the Ramada Tulsa. It is delightfully unexpected. The
management has put an emphasis on service and training, seeking out people that are hard-working and want to succeed to work in the hotel. We have a very high standard for the quality of service and value we offer and provide our guests. We aim to exceed expectations on service and value!

Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warm Regards,

Donald Cherry
Ramada Tulsa

Been to Ramada Tulsa? Share your experiences!