“My Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“My Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed here often, one of the best hotels in the area! The staff was always helpful and courteous. Breakfast is fantastic and the bartenders are personable. Workout room was always kept clean and in working order.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tj C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to write your review. Regular evaluations such as these ensure our ability to continue to deliver the service you have come to appreciate from the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown.
We look forward to serving you and your business for many years to come.

Tj Curato

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

After 30 minutes or so after checking in, we received a welcome call inquiring if our room was to our satisfaction. Very nice touch! The room was a nice size and the beds comfortable. We were right across from the pool though and it was a bit loud early in the evening. The cost for made to order breakfast was a great value. Wifi was fast and had a strong signal. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed March 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

courteous staff. clean and friendly. especial thanks to Francisco, Brad, Tina, and breakfast staff. we enjoyed our stay here in this wonderful hotel and plan to return on our next visit to Tulsa.
Thanks,
Mike & Carol

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Skiatook, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Attended a party here, was very organized staff very attentive and friendly. T.J. Was very professional but made us feel like we have been friends a long time. The party was the best hotel hosted party I have ever been to.

Green Features: When booking an event in tulsa I will only use T.J. From now on.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Tj C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear valued guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review and was especially pleased to read your kind words about your experience. We all very much enjoyed hosting this momentous event . It makes me happy to know you feel at home with us. We too enjoyed getting to know you better.

We are hoping to host the next milestone with you and your family and to accommodate you whenever your travels bring you this way.

Tj
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I recently attended an annivesary party for a family member at this hotel and stayed the night. They did an excellent job taking care of the party guests needs and the room was clean and nicely furnished. The breakfast was excellent too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I travel quite a bit for business, 20-30 stays per year, and I've stayed at a lot of Hilton Garden Inn's all around the country. I have to say that this is probably the nicest out of all of them. Their rooms are really spacious and clean and seem to have a higher quality of furnishings and amenities than most. The hotel restaurant is superb, the food is better than most of the adjacent restaurants so I suggest just eating in. This is a rare gem in the business-class hotel segment and I will definitely stay here any time I need a room in Tulsa. I've also stayed here with my family a few times while visiting relatives and my kids loved the indoor pool.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Everything I read on trip advisor was completely accurate. Great hotel. Great staff who care. Great quiet and centrally located property. Really good parking. Above average for a Hilton garden inn. Nicely decorated. Very modern and up to date. Super clean. Great rates compared to other properties. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tj C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I was very pleased that we exceeded your expectations and I have passed on your feedback to my team in which I am proud to have working with me.
Thank you again, we look forward to accommodating you again during your next visit to Tulsa.

Tj Curato

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown? Share your experiences!