“Pleasant stay, friendly people” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #29 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Pleasant stay, friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Most Hotels by airports have a tendancy to be noisy. The Hiton Garden Inn at Tulsa Airport made sure that the noise from the airport didn't bother me during my stay. All the people were bright and cheerful,and greeted me with most every contact. I had to extend my stay, and Heather made sure I was accomodated. I was really surprised when she knew the correct pronounciation of my name, and her voice was cheerful and light, I could tell she was smiling as she talked to me on the phone. My only complaint was that the level in the spa was a little low,or more correctly the benches were a little high. This is such a minor issue,that it is hardly worth mentioning. The food in the restaurant was timely, and well prepared. The overall campus was comfortable,and had a relaxed atmoshere, yet maintained a modicom of comfort. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Backside of Hotel,facing away from airport
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Heather is an outstanding Manager and I will share the comments with her today. Since we are at the entrance of the airport noise control is a very big item and we do our best to put our guest away from the noise. I will share your comments about our food and beverage with the cooks they will be so excited. We are open for Breakfast and Dinner and have a very nice selection for our guest. Also our free airport shuttle is always ready to deliver our guest safely to the hotel or airport. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great hotel, great food, would definitely go back.The front desk was extremely helpful. I needed a Taxi and they immediately got me the number and when I was in need of a phone book, they shared the one from the front desk. Will definitely stay there when I return to Tulsa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for the great comments about our hotel our staff was so happy as we went over your review. Several of our staff check tripadvisor offten to see how we are doing. They all say thank you and we hope to see you again soon. Come by and say Hi so I can thank you in person.
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed here for one night. The television didn't work. You could log onto Wifi but then internet access was unavailable. My coworker staying in a different room had the same issue. We both had to use our phones as wifi hotspots. I went to the desk to tell the young lady working at the desk and she told me she was sure the internet connection must be working just fine. Rude and unprofessional. I had requested a room on a high floor far from the elevator. Apparently, this same girl thought 2 doors away from the elevator qualified as "far".

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I am very sorry to hear about your problems at our hotel. I am not sure about your issues with the internet. We do have a card in the desk with 24 hour support. If you will give the Hotel a call and ask for the GM I could research the night of your stay for internet problems. I would also look into your room assignments. With out knowing the detail I can only appologize. I hope you will give us a call and let us resolve your issues.
D.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Nice clean hotel, very courteous staff, and the wi-fi was free. The shower was nice and hot with good pressure. Breakfast wasn't free but the omelettes were made to order and mine was very tasty.
I selected this hotel because it was close to the airport and I had an early flight out the next day. That plan worked out well. It's less than a mile from the rental car return and ticketing, which gave me more time to sleep in.

• Stayed September 2013
thank you for the nice comment about our Breakfast, hotel and staff. We are happy you came to our hotel. We love to hear comments to share with the staff. Thank you.
Waterloo, Il, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very unpleasant stay. Construction was going on in the halls that rooms were in late into the evening. Jet noise.Uncomfortable bed and pillows. Smelled of cigarettes. Dirty. Very expensive for the quality. Location was right next to airport and near bad area of Tulsa.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ManagerHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Donald T,

I am very sorry for the noise of construction as we improve the property for our guests. Also we are 100% non smoking so I am sorry that someone smoke in the room. We are on Airport Property but I am sorry about the jet noise as well. I hope that you will come and see the rooms again when they are finished and enjoy a stay with us.
Kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you're looking for a friendly hotel very close to Tulsa airport then the Hilton Garden Inn is a great place to stay. Its less than 5 minutes from the airport terminal and the staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and valued as a guest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for shareing your comments about our hotel. We do stive to make every guest feel valued. I hope we get a chance to meet you next time you are in twon so we can thank you in pearson.
Overland Park, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Generic airport Hilton Garden Inn that is going through some renovations currently. I stayed because a colleague was staying there. Had he not, there is no way I would have paid $169 to stay there. Very dated and old looking. But as I said, they are working on it now, so I'd expect them to be suitable in a month or two.

Also, one very good restaurant is near - the White River Fish Market. I highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We are very excided about our renovation we are doing just 5 rooms at a time to cut down on impact to our guest but we are now 20% done and continue to move along with new rooms done each week. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport? Share your experiences!