We stayed at this hotel over labor day weekend for two days. It was a little hard to figure out how to get to if you were coming from the east side of 85th heading west. We tried to cut through some parking lots, it sat behind a big strip mall right next to Strikers. I thought it was really nice, the rooms were nice, they had a mini fridge and microwave in them, they were nicely decorated. There was a desk with a computer chair and an extra sitting chair. There was even a big close behind a mirrored door. The beds very comfortable and they have even stuck a sticky note on the headboard that said the duvet and sheets were freshly washed. It was very hot over labor day weekend, even with the air cranked it took a while for it to cool down. We had it on high and finally during the night it got cold in the room.
The bathroom was big enough, it had a big counter space with a coffee pot and hairdryer in it. The shower pressure was excellent, usually I feel like I can never get the shampoo out of my hair. But it was superb. The hotel had an outside pool, but in early September after some 100 degree days it was like bathwater. They also offered a free breakfast that looked like it was a huge set up, but we never got to try, we opted to sleep in. The hotel was definitely nice, never heard any sound from the other people, no slamming doors, screaming children, stomping in the hall. It was very quick and centrally located on the south side of town. I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Tulsa.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tulsa - Woodland Hills Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tulsa - Woodland Hills Hotel Tulsa
- Hampton Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st- Memorial hotel is located in just off Highway 169 and within walking distance of Woodland Hills Mall. Cruise down the celebrated Route 66 or commune with the animals at America's favorite zoo. Enjoy a summertime theater production at Discoveryland, or spend an afternoon cooling off at Big Splash Water Park. Stay at this contemporary Tulsa hotel and enjoy a relaxing night in a clean and fresh Hampton bed®, or surf the net with our free high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.