“Exceptional facility” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Ranked #5 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Iowa
“Exceptional facility”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

One of the most comfortable and quiet stays in its class. Great location, incredibly clean, well decorated and absolutely sound proof rooms. A little farther from the airport than I would have liked but the place was very nice and made up for that small inconvenience with very dependable cab service. I would not hesitate to stay here for business or vacation with family again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We booked a night at this hotel based on the recommendations and reviews of other Tripadvisor travelers, and once again they were on the money with their reviews! I stayed with my family at this hotel on August 30th and the experience was the best that I have had in my many stays in the Tulsa area. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was very attentive and helpful. Because of the great location of this hotel, my family was able to shop at the Woodland Hills Mall (directly across the street) and eat and play at Incredible Pizza (which shares the same parking lot as the hotel), all while I was doing business during the day! And at night the hotel is within 2-3 miles of every top notch eating and drinking establishment that you could imagine! (Outback, On the Border, IHOP, Applebees, Longhorn Steakhouse, Abuelos Mexican Grill, Texas Roadhouse, and Johnny Carinos just to name a few!!) This hotel is a MUST if you plan on staying in the Tulsa area !!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton and was extremely pleased! Had two King beds in our room and the breakfast was excellant. Not sure what the problem was, but we saw a ton of crickets in the hotel lobby. Staff was very friendly. Plan on staying here agin next year for our convention!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you are planning to visit Tulsa you cannot go wrong with this Hampton Inn. It is directly behind Woodland Hills Mall with plenty of shopping, dining, and other fun minutes away. The hotel itself, though, is quiet and has a secluded feel even though it's on a very busy street. The hotel has very good security practices. The grounds are clean, the pool is nicely private and very clean, and the lobby is above average in terms of layout and decor. Our room was a pleasant surprise, with a modern looking decor, a very comfortable bed with nice linens. We had a huge flat screen so we could check in with the Olympics ;-). We didn't really use the kitchenette, but it clearly had not been updated recently, with a very old dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom was also nothing spectacular. The fold-out sofa bed was not really that comfortable for our daughter, and we couldn't get the double queen room. But for a nice weekend trip, it is more than adequate.

Room Tip: If you can avoid using a sofa-bed, you should.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DALLLAS, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is very clean, and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast is great. I stayed here on business and my room was paid for ahead of time by the company I was doing consultant work for and my card has been charged as well. Amy the hotel clerk was not willing to help me she could only tell me to contact the company and have them fax an authorization to charge their credit card, are you serious?? I stayed here once before set up by the same company and my card was not charged for that visit??

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Amanda H.

I appreciate your review of your most recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry you experienced a problem regarding your billing arrangements, I know that's inconvenient and frustrating. Be assured we are more than willing make the necessary corrections to resolve the double charges. Would you be so kind to contact me directly to verify your last name and dates of stay? I'll be happy to work with you at your convenience.

Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stay at Hampton Inn every chance we get when traveling. This is by far the best Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in. Rooms are gorgeous; breakfast is delicious, hot, and has plenty of variety; super friendly and helpful staff; "managers reception" mon-wed from 5:00-6:30 includes free beer, wine and snacks. Even had burgers and dogs once. Fresh cookies in the lobby, also has a snack room where you can buy all kinds of late night munchies. Pool is great with comfortable furniture. Rooms are a really nice size. TV must be really new...it even fades itself when the lights are dimmed. I wish all the locations were like this one.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Heritage 723,

Thanks so very much for your positive review of your most recent stay at our hotel. Traveling is hard work sometimes and we try out best to make if feel like home, comfortable and convenient. So glad you enjoyed your time with us we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel has every amenity needed. Staff excellent, Breakfast delightful, Rooms are great! They have different room types. Large Suites to regular rooms. We loved that the Mall was across the street and restaurants all over. I think we only traveled 15 minutes to all attrractions with the family. Rates are fair. Clean Hotel and I am a freak for clean hotels. GREAT JOB!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. The staff will do it.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thanks Don F. for your nice comments about our hotel. It's nice to have things in close proximity to where you are staying, I know I look for that when I travel. I'm glad you found the location and options for dining and shopping to your liking. Come and see us again soon.

Ginger Bell

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial? Share your experiences!