“DOUBLE CHARGED” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Ranked #6 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
DALLLAS, TX
“DOUBLE CHARGED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is very clean, and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast is great. I stayed here on business and my room was paid for ahead of time by the company I was doing consultant work for and my card has been charged as well. Amy the hotel clerk was not willing to help me she could only tell me to contact the company and have them fax an authorization to charge their credit card, are you serious?? I stayed here once before set up by the same company and my card was not charged for that visit??

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Amanda H.

I appreciate your review of your most recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry you experienced a problem regarding your billing arrangements, I know that's inconvenient and frustrating. Be assured we are more than willing make the necessary corrections to resolve the double charges. Would you be so kind to contact me directly to verify your last name and dates of stay? I'll be happy to work with you at your convenience.

Ginger Bell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stay at Hampton Inn every chance we get when traveling. This is by far the best Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in. Rooms are gorgeous; breakfast is delicious, hot, and has plenty of variety; super friendly and helpful staff; "managers reception" mon-wed from 5:00-6:30 includes free beer, wine and snacks. Even had burgers and dogs once. Fresh cookies in the lobby, also has a snack room where you can buy all kinds of late night munchies. Pool is great with comfortable furniture. Rooms are a really nice size. TV must be really new...it even fades itself when the lights are dimmed. I wish all the locations were like this one.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Heritage 723,

Thanks so very much for your positive review of your most recent stay at our hotel. Traveling is hard work sometimes and we try out best to make if feel like home, comfortable and convenient. So glad you enjoyed your time with us we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel has every amenity needed. Staff excellent, Breakfast delightful, Rooms are great! They have different room types. Large Suites to regular rooms. We loved that the Mall was across the street and restaurants all over. I think we only traveled 15 minutes to all attrractions with the family. Rates are fair. Clean Hotel and I am a freak for clean hotels. GREAT JOB!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. The staff will do it.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thanks Don F. for your nice comments about our hotel. It's nice to have things in close proximity to where you are staying, I know I look for that when I travel. I'm glad you found the location and options for dining and shopping to your liking. Come and see us again soon.

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I only spent one night at this Hampton Inn in Tulsa, but we both agreed that it was a very pleasant experience. When I made the reservation directly online, I requested a room that was easliy accessible so my wife wouldn't have to walk far. We were assigned a ground level king room only a very short walk from the side entrance. The room itself was well decorated and had a larger flatscreen TV. The bathroom also seemed larger than usual. Breakfast was very satisfying - many choices and well stocked. The front desk clerk was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Relatively new facility and the room was well laid out with great desk/work area. Free Wi-Fi was easy to access with only the last name and room number required to enable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thanks for your comment regarding the High Speed Internet Access, we just recently converted to Hampton's Stay Connected Program, so I'm pleased to hear that you found it easy to log on.

We hope to have you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

First of all, I just stayed here last night. No evidence of any bed bugs nor have I seen one at any of the 40 or 50 Hampton Inn's I've stayed at. This location has been remodeled and is very nice. Brighter color theme comparable to newer Fairfield Inn's. Front desk staff was very friendly and accomodating. Evening "manager's reception" was one of the better one's. Pop, Beer, Wine, fresh hot pizza, chips.... and a very friendly "hostess". Same gal worked the breakfast as well. Rooms were great and TV had many 'high def' choices.
Location is great with plenty of restaurant / shopping choices nearby. Airport is a 10 min drive. This is one of the nicest Hampton's you'll find.
Finally, where else can you find a pop machine where it's still only .75 ???

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. As always, ask for an upgrade.... why not?
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Kubzfan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm so glad you enjoyed our new look, we love it too. We appreciate your positive comments about our staff; I'll be sure to pass those along and recognize their efforts.

Hope to see you again soon

FORT WAYNE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Although we love Hampton inns this one disappointed us. It was clean and breakfast standard Hampton fare, but we discovered a bed bug on our wall the morning after our one night stay. Took it to the night clerk who confirmed it was a bed bug via the Internet. Even though we said we were freaked out and upset, they didn't offer a refund in spite of us being Hilton honors customers. I filed a complaint with Hampton online and did receive a call saying they would look into it....but nothing further since then and that was two months ago. Ok place to stay if you want to chance bed bugs.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial? Share your experiences!