“An all time favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #195 of 1,037 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: Reservation and seating policies We, Lanna Thai Restaurant & Bar, do welcome walk in guests and we are not a reservation driven. However, we urge you to contact us to make a reservation for a party of eight or more so we can make our best effort to accommodate your party. Still, you may make a reservation to assure your seating upon arrival. However, we do have a limited number of reservation slots on the following hours: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM on weekend. Reservation Timing Policy Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited seating of the restaurant, ten minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. Please understand, this is solely due to capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us early so we can make our best effort to accommodate you and your party.
Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
“An all time favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our family's favorite when we want something just a little exotic. Wonderful staff who are always helpful. Must have the Thai sweet tea

Visited October 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Tulsa's Best Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This our family's favorite restaurant in Tulsa. We've tried many Thai restaurants in Oklahoma and surrounding states but this one has the best food. My wife is Filipina and I've seen many Asian customers from time to time (including one of the owners of a Vietnamese restaurant) but the food is somewhat Americanized. I enjoyed the bands but agree with the comment that the music was often so loud that it inhibited conversation. However, the restaurant no longer features live music. The service is friendly but sometimes is not as efficient as it could be. The vegetarian delight on the lunch menu is fantastic.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Owasso, OK
“Food was Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was my first experience to eat at a Thai style restaurant and it was spectacular. My wife and I loved the food and are already ready to go back again. The spring rolls are as fresh as they get and the lunch portions were huge! Definitely a nice place and I recommend it to all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Some of the best Thai food ever.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been here two times and each time the food is awesome. Sometimes service isnt the best, but who cares the food is awesome. For good food like that I would get my own drinks, bus my tables, I would even my own dishes. Lol

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Food is Awesome!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

One of my fav restaurant in Tulsa... Food is really good... We go there often... Service is alright...

• Visited December 2012