“Outstanding extended stay!! Very nice hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #26 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Lake City, Pennsylvania, United States
“Outstanding extended stay!! Very nice hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We travel down to Tulsa at least once a year from Pennsylvania to visit our daughter and her husband, who are Tulsa residents. This year when we made our reservation, we had originally reserved a room at a Fairfield Inn. I am handicapped, and can't walk without the aid of a cane. I also have trouble stepping into a tub-type shower safely, so a "roll-in" shower is much safer for me. This is the type of room we had reserved at the Fairfield Inn. Once we were enroute to Tulsa, I received a call that my reserved room was no longer available due to maintenance problems , but they would have another room available for me upon my arrival. When we arrived, we found out that the handicapped room they reserved for us in place of the original had a tub/type shower ,which I couldn't use safely. I pointed this out to them, and they very nicely offered to transfer me to another of their properties, which was the SpringHill Suites on E. 73rd.
We were greeted there very warmly, and our room was made available to us within minutes. It was a very nice spacious suite, with all the amenities we required. Gary Frias and his staff went out of their way to make our stay a very comfortable one. Especially one desk receptionist, whose name is Brittany, who always had a warm smile whenever she greeted us, and even went out of her way to help us find a nearby auto parts store when I needed to replace a burned out headlight. Gary, the general manager, always made us feel very welcome, calling us his "extended family from Pennsylvania" He has a very warm personality, and made our stay very pleasant. We would highly recommend staying at this hotel. We will on any return trips to Tulsa!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
"My Extended Pennsylvania Family"!!!!! It was my pleasure to have you as our guest. One of the best things of my job is meeting people like you that allows me and my staff to make every effort to have the Springhill Suites Tulsa feel like your "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" during their short time with us. I look forward to next year and great to see you had a safe journey home!

Best regards- Gary - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Spokane Wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were happy with our stay here. Our room was clean, spacious and updated. Since we were staying in Tulsa for a few days we got a room with a kitchenette; it was nice to have the amenities there for us to use (everything was clean and functioning). The bed was comfy and our room was quiet (outside noise was very minimal, if any). The location was good for us: we did a lot of driving around while here and it's close to the expressway/interstate. The staff was also friendly. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. I am very delighted to hear you had a great stay and I greatly appreciate your business. My staff hopes to have you again when your travels come back to Tulsa. Again, thank you from the Springhill Suites staff! Gary- General Manager
new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here recently and it was a comfortable visit! The rooms are large and nicely decorated! We unfortunately got stuck with a handicap room which wasn't terrible...my biggest complaint is the mattress, very lumpy, no support.

The staff was very nice!!! The evening manager Prentiss went out of his way to make sure we had everything!

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for sharing your feed back regarding your recent stay with us. I can not apologize enough for the comfort level of the mattress in that room. We did make the adjustments to correct the problem and Prentiss thanks you for your kind words regarding his service during your stay. THANK YOU! Gary-General Manager
Woodbine, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Family of 4, three night stay. Never got to go swimming since the pool was too cold. Great check in experience and wonderful breakfasts. Housekeeping kept taking opened toiletries and not replacing them. Room was spacious and well organized. Ants in the bathroom and computer center were not a treat. So, overall, I won't be back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your feed back regarding your recent stay with us. I wanted to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I assure you all the areas have been addressed and to ensure our guest have a great stay here at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. I do hope we have another opportunity to have you as our guest on your next trip to Tulsa.
Gary-General Manager.
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Came to Tulsa on business with a coworker. We both thought this place was a great place to stay, excellent location, and moments on foot to restaurants! The bed was fabulous, the room was nice and clean, this really is a great place and I recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for responding on your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to your next stay when your travels come back to the Tulsa area. Best regards- Gary- General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Arrived late but desk staff helped to get us into our room quickly.
Rooms are nicely decorated and bright, beds comfortable.
The hotel location is very convenient and easy to find for out of Townes.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Gary F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind feed back regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guest. I have shared your comments with our staff as we take great pride in our Customer Service. We hope to see you again in Tulsa on your next visit. Gary- General Manager
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a very good place to stay. Very clean, great staff, and conveniently located.

I only have two areas for improvement. The room I stayed in smelled a little musty, and the bed felt a little old. Neither of these were serious enough to keep me from going back. Other than that it was a great stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding youre recent stay at the Springhill Suites Tulsa. We have addressed both areas of improvement and we thank you for giving us feedback that allows us to improve in our overall product and service. We hope to you see you again when your travels come to Tulsa. Gary- General Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Tulsa? Share your experiences!