“Great stay, nice remodel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #22 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Great stay, nice remodel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

One night stay on Marriott points, traveled with family. Stayed in 2 Queen bed room . Room was clean and spacious, bed was very comfortable. Also nice was havin 2 TV's. The long couch was nice. Pool area also newly remodeled and was nice, kids had great time at pool. Overall a good trip and a nice remodel. Will definitely consider staying again

• Stayed August 2012

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I usually lean toward the Courtyards when I stay in Marriott properties. But this was suggested to me by the company I was coming in to present to...and I am glad that I stayed here. It was clean. The rooms were big. Flat screen TV's. Great water pressure in the shower. If I ever get back to Tulsa - this will be my first option!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Centerton, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Hotel was booked full due to church group and boys baseball team. We arrived and front desk was hospitable and quick. Arrived at room and it was blocked open, we cautiously entered and inspected and it seemed only thing missing was towels. I went to get towels and they only had a few available and more in the dryer. Towel shortages each day, assume due to being full house. No issues getting additional towels each evening from front desk.
Overall we were very pleased with our suite. Comfortable amount of room for family of 5, with fridge and microwave. Room was clean, however blankets did have a few stains and bathroom walls needed scrubbed. The beds were not overly soft but comfortable. The fan in the bathroom was worthless, shower heat would escape into room. We all slept very soundly during our visit.
Breakfast was adequate with eggs, sausage, waffle makers, yogurt, toast, bagels, oatmeal, cereal, Juice and coffee.
The hot tub was out of order so that was very disappointing. They had a sign up that we could use the one next door at residence inn if we informed front desk? Pool ranges from 3ft to 3ft 9inches and not extremely large. The pool was very loud since everything echoed in room... and the baseball team members were always yelling (team was 8 year old boys). Was very cold water!! However, the kids enjoyed and was ready to try again each evening!
Located next to a movie theater and across from a super target. Very convenient location for anything on 71st street. Short drive to Woodland hills mall, about 20 minutes from aquarium, and 15 minutes from zoo. Area felt very safe and family friendly.
We would stay here again, hopefully minus the baseball team next time.

Room Tip: North hall is shorter than South hall, less walking required.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This location was very clean and hospitable. As soon as I checked in the room the front desk clerk called to see if I needed anything. I gave him my request and five minuntes later he was knocking on my door. Breakast bar was well stocked with a variety of selcetions. Hotel was right in the middle of great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Usually I don't feel that way with Springhill Suites or Residence Inn but something was missing at this hotel. The rooms were good but the bathroom fan wouldn't quiet down. It was just buzzing and making all sorts of noise all night long. Finally we just shut off the light so we could sleep. The bathroom vanity was a bit small for all the toiletries we drug along on this 4300 mile journey. The first night was a loud group of teenage girls in for a dance competition. They were up till about 11:30-12 Midnight but they quieted down about 12:30 after I heard someone hollering down the hallway.

The worst part about the stay has to be the elevator. It opens and then immediately closes on you. My wife got smooched and hurt her arm. Nothing serious but just banged up by the door which doesn't even give you time to blink before it wants to close and it doesn't respond to pushing on the piece that is supposed to cause it to stay open. I mentioned it to the desk girl on the way out and she acted like it was no big deal. Maybe for her it wasn't but for my wife to get a nice bruise on her arm from getting slammed into by the elevator door from hell it was a big deal. It was almost dismissive like in her response that I'm even bringing it up again. But beware if you stay here that the elevator door is quite brutal, don't let any concrete grow under your feet or the elevator will slam shut on you and it doesn't care whether you are there or not.

Overall a good value and a decent nights sleep. I think if I came to Tulsa again I would opt for the Residence Inn next door which was sold out otherwise I would have stayed there.

Room Tip: Elevator Elevator Elevator watch it!!! It slams shut quickly and leaves bruises.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is our expectation that each time you stay with us you are completely satisfied. I am not able to access your contact information thru this site but if you would please reach out to me at the hotel, I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience further and find out how I can serve you further.
sulphur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We spent one night here. The rooms are very clean and spacious. It is a suite that includes couch, microwave, mini refrigerator. It is in a good location with restaurants all around. They have a basic breakfast with omelets, sausage links, cereals, fruit, waffles, juice and milk. The rooms seemed quite, didn't really hear anything all night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
CoppertopOklahoma, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your time at our newly renovated hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
wildwood mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Staff was great. A special recognition for manager Craig Lovell who was very friendly/personable and attentive to make our stay enjoyable. Best experience with hotel staffing ever.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
CoppertopOklahoma, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon.

Been to SpringHill Suites Tulsa? Share your experiences!