Travelling with my 10-month-old son always makes me nervous - he never sleeps as well at a hotel as he does at home. The Residence Inn wasn't quite home, but it was as close as I could have hoped to get!
We stayed in the 1-bedroom suite, with a hotel-provided pack-n-play for the baby. (It always bugs me that hotels advertise "cribs", but then only have pack-n-plays, but that's another story.) The pack-n-play was small, but came with a clean crib sheet and baby-sized blanket, which I thought was a nice touch. The small size ended up working out well, because we then had the option of putting it in the bedroom or the living area.
The suite was clean enough that I felt comfortable putting the baby on the floor and letting him explore. Children usually are able to find any dirt or trash in a room, and he found none!
The breakfast buffet was way more than continental, with eggs, pancakes, waffles, and more, and even had some food options that I could feed the baby (plain yogurt, toast, fruit), which was nice. The staff was super-accomodating and friendly.
The hotel's free wi-fi was really helpful; it was quick and easy to access and very fast.
We also got to enjoy the indoor pool, which was great, but colder than most indoor pools, almost to the point of being uncomfortable.
Overall, we had a great stay. The only downside? A seriously uncomfortable mattress. It seemed like everything in the suite had been updated in the past few years EXCEPT for the mattress.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tulsa South Hotel Tulsa
- Residence Inn Tulsa South Hotel
- Residence Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Tulsa South Hotel welcomes you with sophisticated service in a charming, homelike environment. Our central location affords you an easy drive to Oral Roberts University, the Tulsa Convention Center and BOK Center. For nearby entertainment, visit the Oklahoma Aquarium, River Spirit Casino, Woodland Hills Mall or the Cinemark IMAX Theater. We also surpass other South Tulsa hotels in on-site convenience. Start each day with our signature "Home Touch" hot breakfast, or unwind at a complimentary light dinner during our evening Social Hour (M-TH). Additional amenities include FREE Wi-Fi, indoor pool & spa, SportCourt® and business services. Naturally, the finest suites in Tulsa complete the experience. Our ample suites feature separate living areas, full kitchens, plush new bedding and more. We are the choice among extended-stay hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma for award-winning service and all the convenience of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Tulsa South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.