“If you want a budget hotel with upscale appeal.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #41 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
“If you want a budget hotel with upscale appeal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My stay at the Fairfield inn is always delightful. You can expect to receive an upscale feel at a budget hotel price. These are very nice hotels that are business and family friendly. The breakfast is great and free! We absolutely adore the breakfast attendant, she is a pleasure to adults and children first thing in the morning. The pool is great; not overwhelming chemicals like other hotels I've stayed at.
I highly recommend Fairfield.

• Stayed January 2014
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Alliemmy5,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this great review. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central was enjoyable.

I will centainly pass your compliments to Bonnie, our lovely breakfast host!

It was a pleasure having you and your family as our guest and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Julesburg, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

There is a major WiFi problem in room 108. I told this to Jennifer who said it was working just fine for her, might be my Macbook Pro. OK, so I wait a couple minutes and still the WiFi won't connect. I go back and complain andstill Jennifer told me to wait. So now I'm going back to my room and the maintence man is there, so I ask about WiFi problems. He answers Yes, there is a small WiFi problem right now. So, not only did Jennifer mistreat me, but I was right all along. The hotel is still very clean and modern, but the Guest Service Representatives mistreat their guests. Meri, the general manager was very nice, but Jennifer did not want to do anything to help. She sits in the lobby area and uses her phone all the time. I am a. Marriott rewards member and I think I shouldve been treated a little better than how Jennifer treated he. Breakfast was also very good

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write this review.
I am deeply sorry that one member of my team did not respond with the diligence that we are committed to. We have identified issues with the Wireless internet connection in some areas of our hotel, and have taken measures to resolve the issue.
Customer service is a core to our business and I certanily have taken actions to prevent the lack of service that you experienced from happening again.
Again, thank you for letting us know the good and the bad, that is one of our strongest tools to improve our service.
Also, I like to thank you for the kind words for myself. I do really enjoy my job and is a privilege for me to meet with my guests every day.
I look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.

Warmly,

Meri Contreras
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stayed at this Fairfield Inn in Tulsa. Convenient access right off the highway. Great room appears to have been recently redone. Free WiFi and breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Klinemw,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We know that you have a lot of options to choose from when traveling to Tulsa. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us giving us the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This property has beautiful rooms that are immaculately cleaned. Bed was very comfortable as well. The crew at the front was very nice and helpful with the exception of the night auditor. She was very rude and not friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Tlsenn,
First and foremost I want to apologize to you for the bahavior of our Night Auditor as well as the inconsistency of the staff. We want all of our staff to be on board to offer our guests the best stay possible! Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't always work that way. However, I have identified the Night Auditor on duty and want to assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to prevent any further such incidences from reoccuring. Second, I want to thank you for all of your kind comments and will absolutely pass them on to all of our front desk as well as our housekeepers for further motivation.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Exclusively use Marriott hotels. Traveled to Tulsa for the William's Route 66 Marathon. Chose this particular hotel for price. Within 10 minutes to expo and start/finish. Hotel was great all around. Staff, facility, morning breakfast, fresh coffee throughout day, easy access to freeway. Close to several restaurants. Really appreciated late check-out upon request. Nothing to dislike.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Todd,
We were absolutely delighted that you as well as all of the marathon runners stayed with us, you were all truly a great bunch! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments as we appreciate all comments and use them as a source of motivation for our team. We always want to deliver the best experience possible and with your comments we can continue to do that to the best of what you would expect from your stay! Let me welcome you back in advance should your travels (marathons) ever bring you back to the Tulsa area!
Deer Lodge, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Worst ever Fairfield Inn ever. Pool heater is broken. (I know what your thnking, wow classy). They just want your money here at Fairfield Inn. God, the lady that checked me in was god i forgot. Skimpy little breakfast in the morning. $109.00 a night aint no bargain at this dive. Next time Im taking my money to the Holiday Inn Express across the street.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Jack,
First I want to apologize for any inconvience(s) you may have experienced during your stay with us! I also want to take the time to thank you for your feedback. As always, we encourage our guest to give us any and all feedback to help improve your guest experiences. I am happy to inform you that the pool heater is now fixed. Our breakfast has been overhauled in April so I apologize if we were out of something you were looking for or we just failed to offer it period. Unfortunately, I am not sure who you are so to look and see which Guest Service Rep. checked you in is impossible. I would like to encourage you to contact me at the hotel for more information as to who may have checked you in so I can address and rectify your check-in experience(s). Again, thank you for the time you took to review us. Without feedback we can't get better and better each time you visit!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed one night before a morning flight from Tulsa. The hotel is more convenient to the airport than it may seem. It was only about a 20 minute drive in morning traffic and through construction, so under normal circumstances it should be much quicker.

The hotel is recently renovated and is quite nice. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are quiet and everything is immaculate. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is provided, but it's more limited than at some other Fairfield Inns. Still, you do get sausage and eggs.

Other dining options in the area are quite limited, and mostly they're fast food. I ate a frozen pizza from the hotel after trying a nearby steak restaurant. At least this hotel does have frozen pizza, and it wasn't bad.

I'd stay here again, but I'd be prepared to look farther afield for meals.

Room Tip: Most of the nearby restaurants are closed on Sunday, so be prepared.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Meri C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Wayne, Thank you so much for your feedback! We encourage our guest to give us any and all so we can improve your stay each time. I do want to apologize for the construction during the morning traffic as that makes it that much more frustrating! Trust me, I understand. I am glad you enjoyed the new renovation. We do have available, at the front, desk a list of other dining options from a couple blocks and up to 5 miles away. I want to apologize if we failed to provide this to you. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Central? Share your experiences!