“Amazing Authentic Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Ravenna

Villa Ravenna
6526-A East 51st Street, Between 51 and Sheridan at the Farm Shopping Center, Tulsa, OK 74145
+1 918-270-2666
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Ravenna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,088 restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 51st & Sheridan
Description: Authentic Italian Cuisine, Italian owned with hands-on operation. You will find a Romantic, table cloth, candlelit atmosphere, Live classical music (Weekends). Home made pastas, game meats, sea food and specials offered daily, as well as our traditional plates. With our three generation in business we are committed to providing an impeccable, first-class dining experience through their unique menu, coupled with a great selection of fine wines. For information on one of a kind Wine Dinners, join us our exclusive customer email list for mayor events by sending us your contact information in our website.
Celina, Texas
“Amazing Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I recently moved to Tulsa, and I'm already starting to find some amazing restaurants. Villa Ravenna ranks right at the top. If you're looking for AMAZING Italian food, this is the spot. It is owned by a husband/wife team. Husband (Sergio) runs the front of the house and provides incredible service. He really knows how to make the Customers feel like they're special guests in his home. And his wife does all the cooking in the back, and she cooked some amazing dishes for us. All the pastas are handmade in house and that makes a huge difference. Everything was so fresh. My wife had an arugula, pastrami, prociutto and melon salad that was on the special list that night, and it was the best salad I've ever tasted. Shrimp in whisky cream sauce was our appetizer and it was perfect. They have a HUGE, very diverse menu, ranging from seafood to steaks to pastas to the basics. You could eat there 50 times and never have the same thing. It was a meal I will never forget, and I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited April 2012

88% Recommend
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Favorite place in Tulsa for a nice night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

We discovered this place accidentally. The farmers we buy eggs from at the farmers' market also supply the eggs to Villa Ravenna for them to make their pasta... and WOW does the quality shine through! It's truly some of the best pasta I've ever had and I've eaten in most American cities and throughout Europe. The non-pasta entrees are $18-$35, and are also delicious. The lamb, in particular, was memorable. The appetizers are a must to share at the table too! There's wild boar, stuffed dates, bruschetta, and all kinds of perfect things to share. The staff is knowledgeable, and the owner is usually there to ensure you are enjoying your experience. Expect dinner to be an event, as everything is handmade and you can't rush in and out like you could at a lot of other restaurants in town. That's one of the reasons I love this place too -- you aren't rushed, it's a memorable experience. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2012
Allen, Texas
“Excellent Dinner and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

This place is tucked away in the corner of a quaint shopping center but was well worth the pursuit. Went with colleagues after a busy day and the relaxing nature of the atmosphere was just what we needed. Food was outstanding (I had the salmon and linguine) and shared lemon cake for dessert. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2012
Tulsa, OK
“An Italian Alternative in The Farm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

DIned for the 1st time at this second generation owned Italian restaurant located in The Farm shopping center at 51st & Sheridan. The owner is making many of his families' recipes from Italy. Clearly they make their own pasta fresh on-site. Restaurant does not advertise, goes by word of mouth only.

Service was excellent. Let our server and the chef choose a suitable bottle of wine to go with our orders; the choice was both unexpected & an excellent pairing. Wine list heavily Italian and a little on the higher end side.

Food was overall very good to excellent. Ceasar salad was a bit bland and a disappointment; I'd try something else next time. Bread was very good, served with a nice dish of oil & vinegar. My girlfriend's lasagna was superb--light, fresh pasta, fresh tomato sauce, the right touch of cheese. My pasta putanesca was too salty; I'd recommend another dish.

This is a nice alternative Italian restaurant for Tulsa; definitely worth a try and we will be back again.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport Beach, California
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was not crazy about the Calamari, but I'm from the coast, and have had some amazing calamari in my day, so perhaps this isn't the best thing to talk about! I had lamb chops...they were delicious. My daughter had gnocci and she loved it. I was disappointed in the Caeser sald. It looked anemic and barely had any dressing on it. Their bread was delicious, and served with the traditional oil/balsamic. Very good, and a great choice for Italian in Tulsa.

Visited December 2011

Been to Villa Ravenna? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Villa Ravenna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.