“Loved It!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tulsa Pedicabs Restaurant Tours

Tulsa Pedicabs Restaurant Tours
Tulsa, OK 74135 (Formerly Golzern Pedicabs)
918-850-7695
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 35 Activities in Tulsa
Farmington, Arkansas
14 attraction reviews
“Loved It!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Joe, took great care of us and the restaurants he choose were great. It's a must do when visiting Tulsa on a weekend get away.

Visited April 2014

Claremore, Oklahoma
“It is like you are on vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been on these tours 3 times. The first time was with 7 other people making 6 restaurant stops and then to the Lion King Show. The 2nd time I won, by sharing on FB, a dinner for 2, the Pedicab tour and a Music show. The 3rd time my niece won a tour and dinner for 2 and a music evening. Every time I felt like I was on vacation. Places to go, places to eat and watching people were leisurely gliding past. We got to see Tulsa from a slower pace and made plans to bring friends to do it again. It is well worth your time and money.

Visited July 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Good Times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Pedicabs has made my evenings in Tulsa a lot of fun. Our driver (Anna) has always been excellent and has made sure we experience Tulsa. The owners are great!! A must do any and every time you are downtown!!

Visited August 2013
Skiatook, Oklahoma
“Rave review for Tulsa Pedicabs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a wonderful evening with Tulsa Pedicabs. Even though I am a native Tulsan, I highly recommend it to everybody. Great service and so fun. Joe's recommendations were outstanding! Thank you, thank you!

Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Tulsa Pedicab Restaurant Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a wonderful way to spend an evening in downtown Tulsa! The driver was so knowledgeable about the history and location of the "sights". This tour was a great idea and with so destination choices, anyone can customize to suit their taste. I loved the pedicab experience. Thanks Tulsa Pedicabs!!!

Visited June 2013