“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 105 Hotels in Tulsa
Orlando
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inn's frequently, for business travel, and this was one of the cleanest and best run that I have seen. The staff was exceptional - the front desk clerk even anticipated my needs as he got to know me. The woman who took care of breakfast was very friendly and greeted me with a smile each morning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tiffany S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for for writing such a lovely review of our hotel! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback means the world to our entire staff. We hope that you will return soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Portland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

First impressions mean a lot. Lobby was clean, modern and well decorated. And when you have been on the road for hours it's always refreshing to be greeted by friendly, smiling front desk staff -- in my experiencethe this is a quality where Hampton Inns excel.

Our king room was wonderful -- large room with a microwave, mini fridge, sofa, desk, flat screen, bedside night stands that had lamps with plugins. Fitness center was well equipped. Pool and hot tub were outside. The free breakfast was standard fare -- but not that great. Bagels were stale - hard and dry.

We were just passing through so did not checkout local restaurants or attractions. Hotel was conveniently located right off 44.

• Stayed April 2013
Tiffany S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the decor and the many amenities that our hotel has to offer. You are so right: Hampton Inns are all about providing great service to our guests. I am very happy that we lived up to our name. We are working to spice things up and add more variety to our breakfast buffet, so your next stay with us should be even better! I hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a new property, not the easiest to find the first time but well worth the search. The front desk team isn't the best trained in the world, but they are hard working and very friendly and helpful. The rooms are the star here, spacious and comfortable and well designed for sleeping, relaxing, or working. Everything works well and is thoughtfully placed. I'd stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor away from the expressway
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled that you loved our rooms so much. Thank you for your patience and understanding in regards to the front desk team. They are all working very hard to become experts in providing outstanding customer service. I hope that you and your family will stay with us again the next time you are in the Tulsa area.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped in for one night on a multi-state road trip, and had a very nice stay. This was one of 4 Hampton Inns we stayed at on our trip, and was by far the nicest. The property seems nearly new, and the rooms are very modern and spacious. I've stayed at more than 20 different Hampton Inns, and this one had the best breakfast of them all. It was the usual Hampton fare, with scrambled eggs, waffles, etc., but what set it apart was the great layout, timely replacement of foods, and the absolute cleanliness. I did not catch the name of the lady managing the breakfast area on the Wednesday morning we were there, but she does a fantastic job. All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The workout room was excellent, with two good treadmills and a comfortable temperature. The guest laundry room was nice. The only (tiny) negative is the location; although close to restaurants, there is quite a bit of noise from the nearby highway. Would definitely stay here again if in the Tulsa area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I am very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast, fitness center, and guest laundry facility. I will pass along your kind words to the rest of the team. We do have rooms available that are tucked away from the freeway and are extremely quiet. We would love to accommodate you and your family the next time you visit Tulsa.
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I am, admittedly, very picky about hotel rooms. I could find very little to complain about in this room! Other than one small hair in the shower, the room was very clean. My other complaint would have to be that the pillows were actually TOO soft. As my son said, "it was like sinking into a never ending cloud", which doesn't seem like a bad thing initially, but they didn't offer a lot of neck support. Otherwise, the rooms were spacious, the beds were very comfortable (and queen sized!), the decor was modern but not overdone, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast offerings were more than adequate. They had multiple juices, bagels, muffins, eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, and two great "hot" foods - a bagel topper (bagel topped with scrambled eggs and melted cheese) and smoked sausage. All four of us were happy. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks, Hampton!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed our bountiful breakfast, decor, and friendly staff. Our rooms with double queen size beds are perfect for traveling families. We also have a queen studio suite available, that has two queen size beds and a sofa sleeper! I appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of your room and also the comfort of the pillows. I am always looking for ways to improve our hotel to provide the best experience possible for our guests. Thank you for staying with us: I hope that you will return soon.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Honestly, this hampton is top if the line. We have stayed in Hamptons all across the US , just now finishing up a two month journey across the country. We were quite impressed with the ambiance, fine decor and most of all the friendly service. From the mgmt to the maid service, everyone greeted us with a welcoming smile and a readiness to serve. Thank you tulsa Hampton! We hope to be back soon! ;)

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much! This is such a nice review. I appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to the rest of the team. It is an absolute pleasure being part of a hotel that has the opportunity to serve such wonderful guests like you. We look forward to your next stay with us.
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for one night. The property itself is brand new and well maintained. When I checked in the check in was smooth and it seems the hotel read some of the preferences I put down. The room was modern and comfortable and so was the bed.
2 issues in the room were: poor sound isolation, I could hear other guests in adjacent rooms and walking down the hall. Second - the duvet had no sheet under it, so it was the bed sheet and duvet which is a little weird. Usually I find an extra sheet under the duvet.
Overall - a good stay and friendly checkin I would come back if I'm in town.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased that overall you had a good stay. I apologize that you encountered noise issues during your stay. Also, it is very strange indeed that you did not have a top sheet. This is not the norm and must have been an oversight by one of our housekeepers. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Tulsa: we love having you here!