“Pretty good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 104 Hotels in Tulsa
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Pretty good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed one night to visit family in Tulsa. Had pretty good room, fairly spacious. Good continental breakfast. A little noisier than I would have like. Kids had a great time at the swimming pool and made new friends there! Overall pretty good stay

Room Tip: Close to Creek Turnpike and Highway 169. Close to several eating places and the SpiritBank events ce...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bartlesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We have stayed several times now at this particular hotel. We love it. The staff is extremely friendly and make you feel at home. They are eager and willing to help you with everything from forgetting your toothbrush, to directions on some great places to eat. The rooms are clean and very up to date. The breakfast was great and best of all it was FREE!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Caledonia, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have family in Tulsa and come here often. Always stay here as the rooms and the rates are great. Free breakfast of course and the Grand Kids (3) just love staying with us and using the swiming pool. The Staff is very helpful and special and all the office amenities(faxes ect.) are free. It's our office away from home. Thanks Mickey and all your helpers.

Dean Schroeder

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hot Springs, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

On October 12th, 2012, we stayed at this hotel for the weekend. It was a lovely hotel with a great free breakfast and clean, spacious rooms. We went to the Tulsa Zoo and did some shopping while we were there. The only downfall was it seemed to be so far from everything, but that was probably my fault for not checking the distance to things.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Holy cow!!! I thought, because of previous experience with Holiday Inn Express that this hotel would be just as good as the others but boy was I wrong. The hotel is nice and fairly new but they really went cheap when they built it. The first day our next door neighbor made a phone call and my wife and I heard BOTH sides of the conversation. That is no exageration I kid you not. I have had thin walls before but this was rediculous. I feel violated because I now know that all we say and do in our room will be heard as well. I won't choose this hotel again just for that reason. So far everything else is fine but come on people. We deserve a certain level of privacy when we stay in your hotels. We do not want to share everything with our neighbors.
Would I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Room Tip: Good quiet location but be careful what you say and do in your rooms if you do not want to share wit...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel immediately after a nightmare stay at another hotel in Tulsa. I called to confirm they still had rooms available as they were the host hotel for a powwow I was attending at the Spirit Bank Event Center. I was told they still had plenty of rooms at the powwow rate. When I went to check in I was told the special rate no longer applied. After the previous night in a terrible hotel, I went ahead and paid the increased price. The room was very nice. Very clean. I immediately checked the bed and floors for anything amiss. The breakfast was very good the next morning with hot items and cold items. The only problem was the air conditioning in the room. Apparently, it is motion-activated. How is that supposed to work in the middle of the night? It was pretty hot and sweaty.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed recently with my family and had a good time. The staff was friendly, even at 4:30 in the morning. Beside a movie theater and only a short distance from Wal-Mary and Target. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tulsa South/Bixby? Share your experiences!