“A great venue to hang out and watch a hockey game.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 35 Activities in Tulsa
Type: Other, Sports
4 attraction reviews
“A great venue to hang out and watch a hockey game.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012 via mobile

We had a lot of fun! It was the first Tulsa Oiler's game we had been to, and we went on youth night. If you have kids that night was perfect for a family night out. We had a huge will call line though, so if I went on a night like that again I would probably pay the extra couple dollars to get my tickets sent to my phone. Another thing I liked was there was beer available for sale. It was expensive but I do believe they have $2 beer nights too. It was a great time.

3 attraction reviews
“BOK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012 via mobile

Affectionately called the "Bock" center by people that don't know better, the B-O-K center is one of the top ticket selling vendors in the nation, making it a must stop for many big names. The beautiful architecture has made it a new Tulsa icon.

Cape Coral, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“Will Not Waste Any More Money Going Here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012 via mobile

I was so hopeful that the new BOK Center would offer a wonderful place for big name concerts and was so dissapointed that it sucked! The seating is cramped and uncomfortable and the acoustics are terrible. We went to see Miranda Lambert and Kenny Chesney. The music was so distorted you could't understand a word they were singing. The people behind us talked through Miranda's performance and after one of the jerks spilled their beer on my husband, we decided we had enough and left without hearing a single Chesney song. We will never go back.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
“Very Steep Seating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We had seats about half way up about the 300 section. It was so steep it made my wife a little afraid to stand up and move to the middle of the row.

Visited October 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
10 attraction reviews
“An excellent facility for many events”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

I've been to a number of different events here and the facilities are first class. Tulsa is proud to have a high-end facility finally and, as a result, has been able to draw some high-end events, concerts, shows, etc.