“LOVED Spa Lux!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
oklahoma
“LOVED Spa Lux!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very tranquil environment, staff professional and did a fantastic job at every treatment I got. I was in bed by 8 that night because I was so relaxed!! I got a massage, facial and seaweed body treatment with Vichy shower- awesome!!!!! I'll definitely be back!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Turkish first
Bixby, Oklahoma
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We've been to Spa Lux twice. Both times it was for a couple's massage. Second time we requested the same therapists as before. One of them was not available, but we had just as good of a massage as the first time. Spa Lux is very pleasant to visit. My husband and I can't say anything negative about the place. It's very relaxing and the staff is extremely professional and accomodating. We recommend this spa to all our friends and relatives.

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Coweta, Oklahoma
“Gentlemen's package”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time there today, great service from everyone that i spoke to as well. I've been twice now and already lool forward to going back again soon! Thanks Spa Lux

Visited August 2013
OKLAHOMA
“Felt a little cheated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Enjoyed a nice 60-min couples massage, or so we thought. Massage was about 45 minutes long, and when we inquired about the time, we were told that the foot soak beforehand was included in the time. The massages were very relaxing; just not long enough.

Visited November 2012
Kalistrat, Manager at Spa Lux, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Yes, the foot bath is a part of your treatment. But, it is only 5 minutes long. The therapist spends the rest of the hour on the treatment that lasts for the remainder of the scheduled time. Unfortunately, if a client is late (or takes extra time in the changing area) we can only provide the remaining available appointment time, as a courtesy to the following client.
Roachdale, Indiana
“Destressing and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Vivian was wonderful! It was one of the best massages I've ever been given. If we weren't on vacation and lived in the area Id be back as soon as I could! My husbands massage was alright. He said it was average and the pressure never got out of soft/medium to the medium/firm pressure he wanted. We both enjoyed the spa environment (foot bath, steam room, and showers). Our experience was tranquil and relaxing.

Visited June 2013

Been to Spa Lux? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Spa Lux, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later