“Not your typical Courtyard” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 105 Hotels in Tulsa
Orlando, Florida
“Not your typical Courtyard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place has character. A very nice place to stay that is centrally located in the heart of downtown Tulsa.

Most Courtyards are cooky-cutter stamp outs of the same design. Not that I am complaining, but you've seen one.... yada yada yada. But this one is unique. Located in a building built in the '20's, this property is very memorable. And as always the staff are very friendly and professional.

I would come back here again if my travels lead me back to Tulsa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We enjoyed our stay over Christmas weekend. Cafe was an excellent surprise when everything else downtown was closed. (We really liked the artichoke dip and the quesadillas.)

Don't miss the unchanged floor from the historic building. (7th floor?)

Rooms were amazingly standard Courtyard style (not a bad thing) in a neat historic building.

Room Tip: Ask about options - we faced across a narrow alley directly into the wall of another building.
Ardmore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I chose this hotel for my wedding anniversary and could not have been more pleased. From the days leading up to the stay, dealing with the Staff to ensure that the flowers I ordered would be placed in the room before our arrival to being allowed to select the room location, to the accommodating staff upon arrival, our stay in this historic hotel was everything that I had hoped it would be. Due to the 12-story hotel being located next to equally tall, if not taller buildings, the rooms with an acceptable view are rooms ending in the number combination 02 or 03. Although not our original room assignment (1201), the staff allowed us to move a door down to 1202 and it made all the difference in the view/stay. The hotel is well-preserved, and has a lot of character. Although the entrance to the hotel is on the first floor, the hotel lobby itself is located on the 2nd floor. Only a guest room key will allow a person access to the 3rd-12th floors via the elevator. Our particular room was the standard king. The room lay-out made the room feel larger. The bed was very firm and comfortable. The completely glass-enclosed and roomy shower had a modern and adjustable shower-head spray. The bathroom was also equipped with a portable heater. This particular room was a corner room primarily facing the west (Boston Avenue) and had a very high ceiling, which also added to the feeling of a larger room. We stayed on a Friday night in December, and but for the nearby Arvest Winterfest, atleast on the weekend we were there, downtown Tulsa was sparsely inhabited...great for parking. Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay and we are likey to return.

Room Tip: Request a room ending in the numbers 02 or 03 for a west side view. Otherwise, the view will be an...
Fayetteville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Comfortable beds, nice size room (we stayed in the ADA room with roll in shower), quiet enough to sleep in until 10 am one morning and have no idea it was that late, and the service was exceptional. From the valet/porter, front desk to the housekeeping service - everyone really stood out and Ronda at the Bistro was simply wonderful.

Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The room was nice but I am pretty sure because we booked through priceline we were given a room with NO view...opened the curtains to the side of a building. Also ask for a room AWAY from the elevator...we were right next to it and you could hear it all night. But having said that the room was nice and clean. The morning/afternoon front desk people were very nice, efficient and helpful...the nighttime desk help and valet parking ...not so much...a bit on the rude side...all in all I would stay there again. The bottom floor has working artist studios. It was interesting to see the artists and their work so visible..enjoyed that. Also the starbucks coffee was good too. The building was built in 1922 very beautiful to see the old craftmanship! It is also very close to the Brady Theater. Oh and there isn't any parking except valet..expect 15.00 a night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and I had a horrible day of traveling (8 hours of flight delays and other misadventures) to get home for the Thanksgiving holiday...after this absolutely rediculous day, we had even more issues once we got to the hotel--all self inflicted! I dropped a glass bottle and it broke on the floor. After requesting a vacuum, one was brought up to my room within 10 minutes. THEN I had to request more towels because I had used them to clean up the mess. Shameka (the WONDERFUL woman working the desk) brought me towles and sent me on my merry way...after stepping out of the shower I realized that TSA had confiscated my entire personal grooming bag--I had nothing! No toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, nothing! Shameka then proceded to bring me a goody bag with a toothbrush kit, a shaving kit, a comb, and enough shampoo, conditioner, and lotion to get me through the weekend.
I absolutely cannot say enough about how amazing the service was! The rooms are very nice, with comfortable beds and upgraded bathrooms. But overall, this hotel's best feature is its staff!
Shameka, I hope you get a raise because you absolutely deserve it!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I purchased a living social deal with the intent of having a romantic weekend with my boyfriend. I ended up staying here with my mother who is wheelchair bound instead.

The ADA room was great!! The decor, the beds and the view from our room was perfect. The staff were friendly. A bottle of wine came with our deal. I used a towel to protect it in my suitcase. I wish I would have known it was going to be a $20 towel. mea culpa.

Great place! My mother is still talking about it 6 months later.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family