We booked our stay for two nights last weekend. The first night was fine and check-in didn't take very long. We didn't get back to the room until after 9pm the next night and our rooms keys wouldn't work. We also thought we heard voices inside our room. We went down to the desk to confirm our room number and found out that "the system" had accidentally checked us out of our room and they checked someone else into it! I had put all of our personal belongings into the closet, so the new guests didn't notice until they opened the closet.
Nothing was stolen, but it was still quite an annoying way to end a long day. The front desk clerk re-made our keys and they didn't work, then we tried again and they still didn't work, then tried a third time and she made them in the back room and those finally worked.
We were given a coupon good for two breakfast meals at the Boulder Grill for the next morning.
Overall, I really liked the hotel, just want to share my experience about their little mix-up that could have been a major mix-up if any of my personal belongings were missing.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel Tulsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Holiday Inn in downtown Tulsa. 221 rooms each with 32" LCD TV's, pillow top mattresses, upscale furniture, and cordless phones. Boulder Grill Restaurant and Lounge with outdoor patio. Pool with retractable roof for year round swimming. Fitness center, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.