“Great Tiki Marsala” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Tiki Marsala”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I love the Lamb Tiki Marsala and Blazing Noodles. Defanantly worth a visit for one of those. I have eaten here a bunch of times and I'm never disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lenexa, Kansas
“FANTASTIC Indian and Asian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is one of my favorites in Tulsa! I love everything I have ever gotten but especially love the Saag Paneer, Tikka Chicken and Tandoori. If you find yourself in Tulsa, this is a must-visit.

Visited June 2013
okieland
“Not worth the trip!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Beatnik 307's review describe my most recent experience at Desi Wok quite accurately. In the past I have had iffy experiences but have been willing to go back for social reasons. After specifying "everything mild," the masala omelet arrived full of jalapenos. The shrimp kholi wada and orange chicken were covered in a disgustingly sweet sauce, which the server said "was how it is when you order from the Asian side." Neither dish resembled its menu description. The rice was dry/stale and the naan was heavy. Even with a table full of $50 worth of mostly uneaten dishes none of the other servers going by stopped to express concern. The well-established Indian restaurant with a lunch buffet a couple of miles west is a much more reliable option and not any pricier.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We drive cross town to eat here weekly. If your new to Indian you must try the chicken tikka marsala. I had to drag my wife in the door the first time, now its her favorite place! Very addicting!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“It just tastes good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I don't know how authentic desi wok is, i have heard that is not very authentic, but I am not Indian nor have I been to India. What I can say is that the food does taste great. I have never been disappointed by their food. I usually get carry out so I cannot really speak for the service. The price is cheaper than most other Indian places in T-town so that is a plus. They can make your dish as spicy or as mild as you want. I would say if you not too obsessive that your food be authentic, but like Indian flavors that this place would be good to try for you.

• Visited November 2012