“Fantastic weekend at your Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   23 North 67th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74115   |
Ranked #17 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very nice and the desk clerk was a delight. She had breakfast ready for us before normal hours due to a schedukleing conflict we had. She was cheerful and a joy to talk to. The hotel was clean and very well maintained.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I spent the night passing through. Our experience was truly pleasant. We were extremely tired upon arrival and were welcomed by the front desk attendant with a smile. She knew we were tired and was very speedy with our check in.

The hotel itself is very clean and the staff was very polite and helpful. Our family dog was traveling with us and he too was welcomed. The hotel is near everything that we needed as far as restaurants, gas stations, and some quick shopping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Like many of my hotel stays, this one was booked at the last minute and was based on two main things: reviews I found here and a free shuttle to/from the airport. The transportation situation was fumbled a little bit on their end, but they apologized and it was no big deal. The bottom line is this: they picked me up and they also gave me a ride back when I needed to go. Thank you, La Quinta, for providing this service.

My room was excellent. It was clean; the furnishings were tasteful and in excellent repair. The bed was a tad soft for me but I still slept well, so I was a happy camper. Breakfast was a little above average for domestic free continentals. Nice to find hard-boiled eggs.

All in all, I thought it was excellent and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
lqairport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
to receive your kind words of praise of Service and housekeeping.
Alamogordo, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

First off the room they put us in first 3rd floor smelled like an ash tray and the sofa was stained and had two inch Knife gashes. Moved us to another room. This one smells better but they clearly did not mop the bathroom the floor is covered in two foot long black hair and the toilet is smeared and still dirty. We also found yellow stains on the sheets and two of the towells. Nice room, but cleanliness issues. Furniture. From the 1970s

• Stayed December 2012
lqairport, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I'm concerned about the housekeeping issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square

Address: 23 North 67th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74115
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #17 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square 2.5*
Brand New 100% Non Smoking Property! We are also 100% pet friendly with no pet deposit on animals under 50lbs. We offer free hardwire and wireless internet, and refrigerator and microwaves in each of our suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.