“nice enough” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7901 East 31st Court South, Tulsa, OK 74145 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #63 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
The Woodlands, Texas
“nice enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Staff was friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Used the heck out of the kitchen. Would stay again. Location was great for what we were there for. No problems with internet. Could use lids for the coffee though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I would recommend this place to anyone! All the employees are extremely polite and very helpful. Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is good. The rooms are clean and the full kitchen is AWESOME! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, January 24, 2013

Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This is my first time here and I must say I'm lovin it!! Very clean , roomy and a great price for those on a budget .. Love the kitchen fully operational .... Yes I recommend it and plan on coming again :)

• Stayed December 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Tara- It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Arrived late and check-in was a breeze. The room was very clean. The bed and sleeper sofa were very comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped so we could make meals. The full-size refrigerator was a nice surprise. Had interaction with three staff members, and they were all very friendly and willing to bend over backwards to make sure we had am enjoyable stay. Convenient location in Tulsa, and good restaurants (and a McDonalds) within walking distance. The room rate was very reasonable. Will be my first choice next time we need a hotel in Tulsa.

• Stayed October 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Mel- I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.
Once again, the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 4 weeks the staff was very helpful. They maid me fell like they new me personaly. They were helpful in faxing and printing stuff for me. They keep the grounds and the rooms very clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Ed- Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Tulsa - Central. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Kernersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for almost 12 months while on assignement in Tusa. The staff made me feel like one of the family and there was never a problem with my mail or my room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in Tulsa...long or short term!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Methuen, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We traveled with a group of clients and friends to Tulsa and reserved two apartments to accommodate the 12 of us that would be staying together. The other 8 members of our group reserved individual rooms in the same hotel. Our reservations were made in NOVEMBER 2011 and were booked for JUNE 2012. We confirmed our reservations the week before checking in and were told our reservations were all set!

Upon arrival, we were told that they had "overbooked" and had to move us to their sister hotel up the road and that we would have the same rooms. We checked in to that hotel and were met with two tiny rooms, each with two double beds. Furious, we got the manager on the phone with us and explained that we could not fit 14 people into two double beds. The manager said the told us that was the best he could do. Therefore, we had to find 8 additional hotel rooms for the 11 days we were in Tulsa, which separated our group over the city.

Their inability to take care of their customers cost us over $3,700 in additional hotel fees, which RUINED OUR TRIP.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling. Your review has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we will be making modifications as appropriate.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Midtown? Share your experiences!