“Remodeled rooms are nice.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel - Tulsa

You added Super 8 Motel - Tulsa to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Tulsa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5811 South 49th West Avenue, -44 Exit 222 A, Tulsa, OK 74107   |
Ranked #44 of 100 Hotels in Tulsa
Dallas, Texas
“Remodeled rooms are nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I got one of the remodeled rooms and it was nice. Only complaint us there are not enough power outlets in the room. The two night stands, alarm clock, and corner lamp can't even be plugged in at the same time. I was in room 202 and took picture of room. The remodel is attractive.

Sara was working the front desk when I called for reservation and arrival. She is very nice, helpful and really cares about the guests experience.

I would stay here next time in Tulsa.

• Stayed February 2013
Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Motel - Tulsa, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank-you for taking the time to let us know what you liked & where we need to improve. Sara is awesome & yes she does care...I will let her know you were pleased. We hope to see you again next time youre in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
COLORADO SPRINGS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked a non-smoking room but when I walked in the room it smelled heavily of smoke. I told the desk clerk and he sent someone with a can of air freshener. Wasn't handled well. I had a room with 2 queen beds but the room was very small for 2 beds,-very cramped. I needed a work desk but all they had in the room was a small table. The entire room was dated and in need of new furniture and linens.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Michele C, Manager at Super 8 Motel - Tulsa, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
I am so sorry you had a less than perfect stay. Thank you for your feedback. All of our rooms are a standard size w/ a small writing desk in every room. As to the smokey room, I was here that day & we did offer to move to a 2nd floor room, all groundfloor rooms were rented, & we were told it would be ok. Once again I do appoligize! If you come back thru this way, give me a call & I will make sure you have a pleasant stay!
OLIVE BRANCH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Bed linens were very tired and were not very inviting. Glad I brought my own blanket as I was sure it was clean. Stopped late at night to catch some sleep - out before breakfast. Room faced a ditch from whence came a big possum when I was unloading the car! Yikes!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Motel - Tulsa, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we need to improve. This Super 8 was remodeled 2 yrs ago, we are very proud of our new beds! Consequently, its disappointing to learn that you're unhappy! Please accept my sincere apology.
Owensboro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were pleased with our stay. The only negative thought is that the entry is very awkward and a bit hard to find. The breakfast was not really a good one but it did the job

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Motel - Tulsa, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Its wonderful people like you who let us know what we've done right & wrong. Once again thank you for your feed back, & we look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Clean easy access plenty of parking. very quiet, friendly staff.. lots of pretty women stay here WOW i was a very enjoyable experience.. Quick access to both I 44 and 51 broken arrow hwy. Would stay here again! Great breakfast. Only bad thing is no elevator!

Room Tip: It is Tulsa Good Luck watch your wallet!