“???????” 3 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #31 of 99 Hotels in Tulsa
“???????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff needs to have a smile. They were a little crabby.
The floors in our room had stains which could of been spot clean
Our shower didn't drain properly.
The house Plummer came up .
Took a look at the drain said nothing was wrong . My husband tryed to tell him that it had 3 inches of water that didn't drain properly.
The house Plummer argued with him. He made it sound like it was
My husband fault. After he left my
Husband took out the problem HAIR!!!! Don't argue with the customer they know what's going on. Take there word for it.

Stayed September 2014
GuestSupport, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Susan S,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor. We are very saddened to see that your guest experience was less than satisfactory. In order for me to address accordingly I need to learn more detail about your stay with us and I am wondering If you could contact me at your convenience at my direct number 918-523-5301.

We appreciate your business and I am looking forward to talking to you.

Albert Bashir

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was very easy to find. Check in was a breeze and the front desk person, Christine, was very friendly. We had a nice room overlooking the university. Everything was very updated, modern, and clean. This was a very short, one night visit for us so we did not have time to explore any of the amenities. I'd be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this part of Tulsa.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

At first everything was ok then went to sleep woke up went into the bathroom and found roaches, my husband went to the front desk and showed them some that we killed. Was given a different room & a voucher for free breakfast buffet the room was alot better but the buffet was cold and french toast hard as a rock so not such a great experience this time.

• Stayed September 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here a few nights ago, and it was a terrible experience. When I stayed a year ago, everyone was very friendly and and all seemed to be under control. This visit though, seemed to be different. The staff seemed rushed and unorganized. Almost as if they didn't have enough people working. And the friendly faces I was used to, seemed to be replaced by new people that would obviously work for less money. Very poor experience.

Stayed September 2014
GuestSupport, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear David J,

Thank you for your review, We are very saddened to see that your guest experience was less than satisfactory. In order for me to address accordingly I need to learn few detail about your stay and I am wondering if you could contact me at my direct number at 918-523-5301.
Thank you for your business and I am looking forward to talking to you!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed a brief stay in Tulsa and enjoyed our room in the Crowne Plaza. The design and decor of our room was quite nice, including a tiled entryway, comfortable bed, and a couch. The view from the 7th floor was facing the ORU campus and its totally fabulous architecture.

The wifi worked fine, there was ample parking, and the staff was friendly. The only drawback to the stay might have been that the couch was somewhat uncomfortable. Nevertheless, we were able to get to sleep early and make it to the airport, which, despite the hotel's location in southern Tulsa, was just a 20 minute drive.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing east towards the really unique ORU campus
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lanc A,

We at the Crowne plaza Tulsa Southern Hills like to thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review about your recent stay. We look forward to your next visit and opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for two nights and found it to be a very comfortable, clean, and quiet hotel. There are several restaurants in the area. We stayed on the side with the Wal-Mart, but beyond the Wal-Mart there are neighborhoods and hills. I don't think this is an area people go to stay in hotels for the scenery, so I don't understand the complaints about the Wal-Mart being next door. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Conniej238,

We at the Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills like to thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review on TripAdvisors. And I do hope you'll visit us again soon.

The Lou
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quick trip through Tulsa, got in late and ate at the bar. Food was great!!! Hotel has definitely been remodeled recently and with very high end decor and products. Granite is everywhere, rooms are extremely nice, better than your average 4 star!! Upon booking it said it was a 3.5 star but it's definitely better than that. A very nice safe location as well. My wife and I only wish we had more time to spend there.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear CBack,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I 'll be sure to share your feedback with our Team. Our Chef will be delighted to know that you enjoyed our food.Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations Or if I could be of any assistance.

At your services,
Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills

Been to Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills? Share your experiences!