“Great hotel, excellent location, super price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #31 of 100 hotels in Tulsa
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great hotel, excellent location, super price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked this hotel for a last-minute get-away to Tulsa. Christine, the employee at the front desk, was outstanding. Her manner was friendly, courteous, and professional at all times. We stayed in a one-bedroom, two-bath suite that was quite impressive. The only reason I didn't give five stars for this hotel was because of the pillows. They were much too unsubstantial for our liking. A pillow menu would have been a nice option. Perhaps there was one, and we were simply unaware. Regardless, we were extremely pleased with our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Oh yuck ! Bugers - bright green ones on the comforter - called the front desk to ask for another, met with rudeness and never got a new clean one. The Air conditioner got me and my family sick - all 4 of us! Coughing and burning sinus. I didnt sleep a good nights sleep for either of the 2 Nights we stayed. Don't let the clean polished lobby fool you ! This place sucks

• Stayed August 2014
GuestSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Amber W,
Thank you for providing feedback. We are sorry to hear that the hotel did not meet your expecations. We want to make sure that our guestrooms are just as inviting and beautiful as our lobby. We will most certainly address the issues you pointed out as soon as possible.
Thank You again for your feedback.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had booked this hotel at the last minute and was surprised by the price. We needed a hotel close to Oral Roberts University and got it. This is right next door and really fulfilled what our family needed. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is very clean and welcoming. The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. The two-double beds room we stayed in was very spacious. There was a cabinet for a refrigerator but no refrigerator in it?? It would have been nice to have a fridge in the room for some of the beverages we purchased. The only other disappointment is that there were no laundry facilities available. We've been on the road traveling for 10 day and had hoped to do some laundry when we got to our hotel. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Our waiter was great and the Starbucks cafe was an added bonus. Great place to stay and a very reasonable price.

Stayed August 2014
Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After the recent reviews, I was hesitant about staying here but the two day training I needed to take was held here. The AC was great, my room was great and I planned to write a glowing review, until after lunch...

Our class lasted till late afternoon and since I was driving home today, I needed to check out.
I had some things in my bag that I did not want to subject to the intense heat in the car so I asked the girl at the front desk if I could leave my bag there till I was ready to leave. She was very accommodating and said "Sure, put it by that door and I will have someone put it back here till you are ready for it". That was about 7:45 AM. After lunch, I stepped outside to get some air and realized that it wasn't as hot out as I thought it would be so I decided to get my bag and put it in the car so I could just take off as soon as possible after class. I walked to the desk and started to ask the girl (same one) to get my bag. I glanced over and there was my bag right where I had left it, it had never been moved and could have been taken at any time. There was an iPad and other valuables in the bag so I was very relieved to see that everything was still there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Located just opposite the entrance to Oral Roberts University, this hotel is a great place to stay if you are traveling through Oklahoma. We reserved the room through a website search. At the price we had to pay, I wasn't expecting much. It's not a five-star hotel; but you won't regret staying here. Clean, well-maintained property with accommodating staff. Comfortable night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first of many trips to Tulsa for work in the future. The front desk clerk Christine Kennedy was so accommodating. We will definitely be returning to this facility in the very near future. The service was great at the lounge as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills? Share your experiences!