“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Was a very fun atmosphere! Live band was great. Loved getting away from the smokey casino for a bit. Prices may have been a little high but I think I was actually saving money by eating and not losing it out in the casino. Ordered a pink panther drink and it was to die for. The service was excellent and my giant chicken fried steak tasted amazing. Highly recommended!! Will be back.

Wichita, Kansas
“poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our waitress was rude and lazy, then when we gave her a tip she asked what the problem was and threw it back on the table. Guess it wasn't enough. It was only 10% but she did a horrible job and said rude things to us. When I asked to be seated farther away from the band (after we just sat down) she said , your far enough. There were seats farther away but this tells you a little about her. Rude looks and did not refill our water glasses until we were done and ready to leave. Jennifer, you are obnoxious and in the wrong line of work. She worked Sat eve., 5/11, was chubby, with bleached hair. Be on the look out!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Comanche, Texas
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was excellent! Quality of service, interesting atmosphere, and variety of food and drink choices were phenomenal. Value is great and access for disabled customers is wonderful. Along with the interesting decor, the food makes this one of the must-see places at Winstar World Casino.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“A Steakhouse in a Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

The title kinda says it all, steaks and gambling. I love this Bar. I think there's a song title there somewhere. We have eaten here a few times and everytime the service and food are very good. Sometimes the wait can be a little long but hey, your'e in the worlds largest casino so you have things to help you pass the time. Try it out you will not be dissappointed.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
1,773 reviews 1,773 reviews
1,295 restaurant reviews
“Headed Back Home And Made It A Point To Stop Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were on the road headed south and it was about lunch time so we headed for Toby Keith's. Some probably ask---why stop at a casino to eat. This Toby Keith's is a good location. We ordered the fried catfish lunch for $9.99. There were four prices of thick catfish rolled in corn meal and deep fried. A nice dish of sold slaw and a fully loaded baked potato. There was also a slab of cornbread. The meal was excellent and we think reasonably priced. The wait service was perfect.

• Visited May 2014