“Big ripoff” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 117 restaurants in Stillwater
Stillwater
“Big ripoff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I frequented this cafe when it was downtown all the time and was always satisfied. I went to the food truck today ---first really cool fall day---for lentil soup. I brought it home only to find it had less than 20 lentils in a and was only about 3/4 full. I threw it out. I'll never go there again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

35% Recommend
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Nice truck food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

They opened up a tuck in the parking lot of the Homeland IGA and their food hasn't taken the hit I thought it would. Their food is good and flavorful.

Visited November 2012
Stillwater Ok
“So-so mediteranean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I never thougth the food was that great, but had friends who liked it so kept going back. I never found anything that was a winner. The downtown location has closed, but they now have a food truck in the Consumer's grocery parking lot on W 6th, across from McDonalds.

Visited July 2012
Agra, Oklahoma, United States
“Simply delightful Mediteranean fare in central Oklahoma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My wife and daughters just kept talking about how much they loved this place. They finally talked me into going for lunch. It was a wonderful Mediteranean cafe with an Okie twist. I had the gyro pizza, which placed all of the traditional gyro ingredients between two pitas and baked it in a pizza oven. The flavors remained true, but the change in texture was wonderful. After adding some of he customized hummus that Cafe Bella specializes in, it was spectacular. My oldest daughter had a traditional gyro, which she said it the best she had ever had. My wife and daughter the Greek salad and loved every bite. We all shared an order of Ranch hummus. I had never had hummus that had been flavor altered in any way except perhaps a little garlic or citrus juice. I was blown away. I intend to eat here as often as I can. Come and join us.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Great Middle East/ Mediterainian Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I love going here for lunch, I love the quiches and the Gyro's, they also have very good soups of the day. My 2 year old dugher loves their hummus and they have a wide variety or flavors of them. I like the atmosphere and there is also a little patio outside that you can sit at. I think they have excellent food and are also good value for money.

• Visited September 2011