“Best Service Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Best Service Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The items on the menu can be a bit pricey, but it was worth every penny! Not only did they encourage you to try new things, there wasn't one thing I tried that I didn't love! The employees are great and the owner is the funniest guy you'll ever meet. If you're in Stilly, you have to give this place a try!

• Visited March 2014

“Good fun, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I travel to Stillwater on business periodically. This is my second visit to Tokyo Pot and it's amazing. The food is so amazing but so is the whole experience. When you walk in you can't help but notice the warm atmosphere. I went with 3 coworkers who raved about it the whole time we were there. The staff is friendly and entertaining. This is the only shabu shabu place I have ever been and it's a must in Stillwater

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food, atmosphere, service, value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat. Food, atmosphere, and service is always top quality and the prices for what you get are a fraction of what it would be in a larger city. It's worth driving to stillwater for this experience. I've been there around 15-20 times and the food has been consistently good every time.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fun filled dinning experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Visited on :- 1st March 2014 8pm CST
Visitors :- 4 persons
Visited From :- Tulsa

Given my dining escapades over the years, you either have restaurants which cater excellent food or provide excellent service, very few restaurants seem to have a balance between the two. Tokyo Pot tops the chart in my list for having that balance.

The Japanese style cooking is a fun way to cook your meal and if that was not enough, you have an array of spices/sauces, meats and sea animals to tingle your taste buds and to top it up with great customer service (they help you with your cooking preferences and suggestions). just completes the experience on a high note. It has a positive vibe that makes you wanna come back.

This was my first time visiting Tokyo Pot and it was a great one. It was funny the guy who helped with our meals thought my name was "Go Ahead" haha so here is me signing this review with that name.

Final Verdict:- If you are looking to have a great dining experience with an amazing staff, do visit.

MUST TRY:- Try the spicy sauce. It is spicy enough to clear your sinus.

-Rohit Sawant a.k. Go-Ahead

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I had never heard of shabbu shabbu before my first visit, but now it is my favorite. The staff is super nice and the food is excellent.