“Absolutely Delicious and Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Absolutely Delicious and Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was in Stillwater for a work trip and came upon Tokyo Pot (a Shobu-Shobu restaurant) it was by far the best food, and best experience I have had while traveling in a long time, and an even BIGGER surprise that it was in Oklahoma! The quality of the meat was fantastic and the whole experience of cooking your meat in broth and dipping in their unique sauces was so much fun and just overall delicious. It would be a lot of fun with a group of friends or a fun date idea too. I definitely recommend getting the Rib-eye, it was beautiful and so delicious.

My waitress was super helpful and knowledgeable, the owner also came by the table and demonstrated some fun ways of using the sauces and it made the experience even better. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Stillwater. I have to go back in a few weeks and will be dining there again for sure!

• Visited June 2013

90% Recommend
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Good food and fun time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is the type of restaurant that you go to have an experience. The food is good, although a little pricey. The amount of time you can sit with your date/friends/family and just talk while making your dinner is amazing. If you go with people you like, you will have an amazing time.

Visited February 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Interesting and Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been to Tokyo Pot twice and enjoyed both visits. Make time to sit back and enjoy the unique experience that is Tokyo Pot. One visit was with friends and one with our teenaged children, both trips we visited and just took our time "cooking". I preferred the beef, veggies and noodles; but everything we have tried has been very good and fresh.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“BEST IN STILLWATER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My absolute favorite restaurant of all time. A real treasure of Oklahoma. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is very pleasant and the owner is wonderfull!! If you are ever in Stillwater do not miss out on this.

Marlow, Oklahoma, United States
“Great food, great experience, great for you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My daughter and I found this "hole in the wall" her last semester at OSU, just after it opened. We found the food delicious! We have been back 3 times with different people, and each enjoyed it as much as we did, including my 13 year old grandson! I have tried all of the appetizers and all but 1 entree. My favorite is prime rib. Don't forget to try the popsicles!!! Ps. If you like meat and potatoes, don't bother, but if you like good unique food, do not miss this place!

• Visited November 2012