“great stay” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5285 West 6th Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74704   |
Ranked #2 of 14 hotels in Stillwater

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was disappointed and embarrassed as I recommended the LaQuinta, Stillwater, OK to my granddaughter. I planned to stay there at that time as were my 2 daughters. I had previously stayed there and was pleased with the accomadations. I felt the accomadations would be ideal as my daughters and granddaughter would be able to enjoy the hot tub without her babies (they stayed home with Dad) and the great-granddaughters (ages 7 & 8) could enjoy the pool. Unfortunately the hot was broken and the a/c in the pool area was also broken making the use of the area unuseable. As my granddaughter and children were getting ready to leave, she found the elevator was broken. Unfortunately she was on the 4th floor and recently had foot surgery. Your employee, Gus came to the rescue. He carried the luggage down for her, waited and held the door on each floor as she made her way, one step at a time making sure she and her children were safe on the first floor. He then went back up to the 4th floor, did a walk-thru and picked up a couple things she had overlooked. Will I stay at the Las Quinta, Stillwater, OK again? Would I recommend the La Quinta again? Yes and yes, thanks to your great employee Gus and the wonderful way LaQuinta compensated my granddaughter. Thank you Gus and LaQuinta, Stillwater, OK.

Garnett, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed here for this hotel's outstanding reputation and I was not disappointed. The customer service that this hotel provides is just not found anywhere else! I would like to take the time to express my appreciation to "Gus". Gus went above and beyond when I needed assistance and his personal touch should be taken note of. He is a valuable staff member and one that others should look up to. The management of this hotel will do whatever they can to take care of their guests and they prove it over and over. This will be our families "hotel" every time we are in town!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Overall great experience while moving my daughter into OSU. I only wish we would have. Booked earlier so we could have stayed here for our entire stay. The pool was perfect to relax in given the record breaking weather. Property is located near Walmart which was very handy in our case.

Georgetown, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay but the pool area's ac was not working and it was like a big sauna. Drink machine on the fourth floor not working and kinda irritating. To have to go all the way down to the lobby. Staff was friendly and I find this to be all of Stillwater. Lots of very nice people. Housekeeping could be a bit better on clean up

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Newer, clean, comfortable, quiet hotel and best of all, pets are welcome without size restrictions and without additional fees. The room was huge - two queen beds with a sofa/sitting area. Two tvs, a mini fridge and microwave. Indoor pool and hot tub. Big complimentary breakfast, with waffle machines. Even if aren't traveling with pets, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater? Share your experiences!