“The Most Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Stillwater
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“The Most Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have been staying here at the Cimarron for close to one year. The staff here is the best and friendliest I have ever seen. I have stayed at several hotels around the country for business, but the staff here is hands down the best. Every time I check in at the front desk staff makes me feel very welcome. Not one of them has ever showed anything other than a very high standard of guest service. I really want to thank the owners and management staff. You guys really know how to run a hotel. Thank you so much for each and every staff member that has always went out of their way to make my stay very satisfying.

Room Tip: Top floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
LKennedy1, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Brandon A.,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your time staying with us. We always enjoy hearing when guests enjoyed their stay.

If there is ever anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me at (405) 372-2878.

Linsey Kennedy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have nothing horribly wrong to say about this hotel, the problem was with the guy "in charge" of the bar. I was having some drinks chatting with the bar tender and another fellow, when suddenly a big set guy comes in and stands at the end of the bar table where we were sitting. Apparently they all knew eachother but each time that guy started a convo with the folks he never made eye contact very arrogantly, then he made a comment about raising the price of happy hour. I was a little annoyed and asked him, really your talking about raising prices right bow in front of a customer? He shrugged his shoulders and said, yeah? Not very professional!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate you telling us about how our staff members were acting and sincerely apologize for the way that the situation turned out. We take customer service very seriously at our property and will work on doing a better job with our guest interactions.

If there is ever anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me at (405) 372-2878.

Ft. Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Kind of like the government -- Buy it whether or not you need it. But all the hotels in the city do it -- so it must be okay! Proximity to campus is great. Lobby welcoming. Employees very nice and helpful. Room was across hall from Bar/Lounge, so it was noisy pretty late Saturday night. All the hotels in the area require a 2-night stay on Football Weekends, and of course the rate is at least doubled.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear John P.,

Thank you for your response of our property. We appreciate your input and will take things you mentioned into account for the future.

If there is ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me at (405) 372-2878.

Watonga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel always does its best to accommodate our groups when we need reservations in Stillwater. Great rooms, staff and amenities. Easy access to rooms from parking lot and lots of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LKennedy1, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Carol B,

Thank you for your review of our property. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time you are in Stillwater you will stop to visit us.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (405) 372-2878.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at when attending OSU events for my daughter who is attending college here. I have stayed several times and with my pets and it is always a great experience! Free internet service is included and that is very helpful if you need to work or check email. Within walking distance of the University campus and next to Panera Bread. The lounge is nice to hang out for a glass of wine, it could use a little more sprucing up, but works for the sole purpose of having a nightcap. The bartender is in control of closing early if business is slow and I have personally witnessed people come up for a drink and being turned away before the "official" close time. However, on a different night and with a different bartender, I was running late and wanted a couple of glasses of wine to take back to the room when my husband and I arrived. This nice young man waited for me to rush up and poured a couple of glasses before locking the door after the "official" closing time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. We will take the suggestions about the bar and talk with our staff to ensure that no guests are turned away before closing time. We sincerely apologize that it occurred to you.

We hope that you will visit us the next time you are in Stillwater. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at (405) 372-2878.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of guests. They have a great breakfast available every morning with a different item featured each day. Great place to stay and good business center to meet my needs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. We always enjoy hearing when guest had a good time at our property.

edmond, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Get off the damn computer when the guest arrives at checkout.........make sure he gets a receipt, be proactive Get off the damn computer when the guest arrives at checkout.........make sure he gets a receipt, be proactive Get off the damn computer when the guest arrives at checkout.........make sure he gets a receipt, be proactive Get off the damn computer when the guest arrives at checkout.........make sure he gets a receipt, be proactive

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LKennedy1, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Russ S,

Thank you for your review of our property. We sincerely apologize that you were inconvenienced during checkout at our property.

We hope you will come back to see us the next time that you are in Stillwater, so we can have the chance to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

(405) 372-2878

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!