“Best of Best Western” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Stillwater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Check-in was done quickly and efficiently and I was really surprised to see the size of my room. I had booked a regular room but was upgraded to the King Suite for no extra cost because the hotel was so busy. I had a seperate living area with a love seat, chairs, dining table and large screen tv. The room was clean and very comfortable. The hot breakfast was delicious with several choices. It is located close the campus which was very convenient since I was there for a conference. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I LOVE the Best Western Cimarron in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I have friends and family who live in Stillwater and therefore I come through at least twice a year. I always stay at BW Cimarron because they are top notch. Clean rooms, excellent service, a great breakfast, and well appointed rooms. We are a military family and I have found that this BW also gives us the very best value for our dollar and treat us with great respect. I will always stay here when I visit Stillwater.

Room Tip: As there is a bar/restaurant on the top floor, you may want to ask them to not put you in a room acr...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We had my shower in one of the conference rooms on the 4th floor and it was amazing!! The staff was a great help to one of my bridesmaids who needed helping getting things set up and ready! They were very friendly to all of the guests and helped them to find the room. All of the party guests loved the lobby decor and really wanted to know who decorated it and where they got it from haha!!! Absolutely beautiful clean hotel and wonderful staff!!! Will definitely be there again! But really... Where did they get the lobby furniture? :)

• Stayed January 2012
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We could only stay one night because of kids basketball tournament so will have to go to another hotel. Our stay was very pleasant and everyone is so nice. Love this town. Rooms are clean and quiet. Food for breakfast was great and the staff keeps everything refreshed. Great hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
Tulsa, OK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Reserved a room with 2 queen beds plus a fold out sofa (because was traveling with 4 children)) then confirmed twice before arrival direct with this property. Showed up & they had given our room to others & could only offer a room with 2 queen beds, could not accommodate us at another motel. Will never stay here again.

Stayed May 2011
LKennedy1, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
We do appreciate your feedback and we would like to sincerely apologize for the problems that you had during your stay. We will take into consideration everything that you have commented on and try to implement changes to make our other guests stays more comfortable. Thank you for your time and review. We hope that if you ever travel back to the Stillwater area, that you will give us a chance to make your stay with us more enjoyable.
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Not terrible, far from fabulous. The hotel is beautiful and extremely clean. Kudos to all the housekeepers. Our room was very nice......but when we entered ,our 6 year old ran a Ross the room and jumped on the bed. A minute later we had a call from the front desk saying guests were complaining about the noise. Really?! It was 5 pm and we'd only been in the room a few minutes. The indoor pool was freezing, my sons lips were chattering. We couldn't sleep because we had a 3rd floor room and there is a bar right above. For two hours we tried to sleep, listening to the chairs grating on the hardwood floor above. It was a Wednesday night too, so I'm surprised they were doing so much business. Finally at midnight my husband went doWn to the front desk and asked what time the bar closed. 11pm! But people were still up there, stomping around. We were beyond annoyed. They did offer to move us to a new room but our six year old was asleep so we stayed put. I did ask the front desk where I could get some Tylenol and she said, oh I can give you some! She gave me a packet of two pills and I was extremely grateful. I started to walk away and she said she would charge it to my room! 1.00 for two Tylenol pills! I hate to see what the charge is for a toothbrush, most hotels give you those free of charge if you forget yours. Breakfast looked good but the milk was warm, bananas were brown, and it took awhile to get more gravy because they couldn't locate another "can.". We canceled our second night and decided to head home. We were in town to visit a dying relative, so maybe our emotions were a little high, but overall we were not impressed.

Room Tip: Stay away from any room on the third floor unless you want to hear chairs scraping on a wooden floor...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
LKennedy1, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Here at the property, we do appreciate your feedback. We will take into consideration everything that you have commented on and try to implement changes to make our other guests stays more comfortable. Thank you for your time and review. We hope that if you ever travel back to the Stillwater area, that you will give us a chance to make your stay with us more enjoyable.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Cimarron Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!