“Must visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Seemed like it's probably the coolest place in town - very busy, great food and beer. Sat at the bar - friendly bartender and had a great time.

Visited August 2014

“Good Eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ordered pretzels as an appetizer for the first time at the Brewery. I was surprised when 3 bread sticks came out, instead of pretzels. They were soft with big flecks of sea salt sprinkled on them. I am not sure what kind of dressing came with the pretzels, but it was great.

We both ordered salads, so the appetizer helped to fill us up and round off the meal. My salad consisted of bacon, mushrooms, and spinach. The dressing was too sweet, so I ordered Ranch on the side. The salads were okay. I suggest you go for the pretzels!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Forget about the steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Nachos I found to be very interesting and filling. Ordered a steak and should have figured I would be disappointed. Ordered med rare arrive done like no pink center. Service needed help ... Do we really need to ask to remove the appetizers before serving the main meal. Come on operators train your team the basics.

Visited June 2014
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“peanut butter on a burger? YES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I guess June is burger month at the BREWERY...Got the burger called "Nutty Professor" had a peanut butter sauce on it and I must say it was the most delicious burger I have ever eaten!!! Granted PB is my favorite food but, who would have thunk it! LOL!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Macomb, Oklahoma
“Great First time visit!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I had heard how good the catfish was here, so we decided to try it out last night for the first time. Dakota waited on us, was very helpful with our decisions since it was our first time. We ordered appetizers...... buffalo wild wings and curds..... OMG absolutely delicious. Dakota said we would like and we did. She offered to eat them for us if we were not happy lol.... no such luck Dakota!!! we ate every bite..... then we ordered the corn flaked crusted catfish and it was to die for.... I had the peanut cole slaw and loved it, it was different but absolutely great. We were so full by the end of the meal, that we couldn't even think of dessert. The service was great, the atmosphere was great and we will definately be back....

• Visited June 2014