“cold, tough food” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Empire City, Oklahoma, United States
“cold, tough food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Food took about 45 min to arrive after ordering and it was cold and tough. The wait to get a table was 40 min. so we had been waiting over an hour for food that was not good at all.

Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
“KEEP DRIVING”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The waitress sat us down without even looking at us. She threw the menus down and walked off. We should have left then. We asked for water with lemon. I saw her stop by the bar and pick up the lemon wedges with her fingers and put them in our glasses. Food was served and mine was cold. My husband had a burger that was very dry, While we are eating another waitress started sweeping the floor right by our table . It was not the cleanest place and I would not go there again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We used to go to Chilis a lot in Shawnee. But they have had a lot of turnover, and since the new people have come in the service is horrible. We now try to think of anywhere else that we can go instead of going to Chilis in Shawnee.

Visited December 2012
Prague, Oklahoma
“Long wait for food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My son and I arrived at 11:05 on a Wednesday morning. There were only 5-6 people in restaurant, and both our hostess and waitress were polite and prompt. I ordered the lunch ham and cheese and my son a kid's hamburger. After about 20 minutes they had seated three more tables. After 30 minutes I received my salad, and at the 50 minute mark they brought out not only our food but also the food for the three tables seated after us. The food was ok, but my sons hamburger and both of our fries were barely warm. We won't be returning.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great food but terrible service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We got there on a busy night and had about a 15 minute wait. The staff was hard at work though and the hostess was very kind and trying to make small talk with everyone. We were seated and waited about 10 minutes for our server to appear. At that point he hastily took our order and a coupon that we had and rushed off. He came back shortly after and realized he had forgotten to ask about sides. When our appetizers finally came out one came out way before the other. I tried and failed several times to get his attention but he kept running past, sometimes glancing back but rarely. Finally the guy at the table next to us ha to physically reach out and tap him on the shoulder. Eventually our other order came but our server seemed visibly annoyed and slammed the plates onto the table. The food itself was absolutely amazing and I would have loved to give this place a five star rating but the servers behavior continued throughout the night and ruined what otherwise would have been an excellent meal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere