You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Savanna/McAlester to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Savanna
OKLAHOMA CITY
“My nap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

I stayed the evening there, I enjoyed my stay despite everyone's bad reviews I think it was very clean, comfortable and quiet. I enjoyed the couch, I loved that it had to TV's I had plenty of bath towels & soap. the bed was nice and soft... and the service was wonderful. I will tell my friends and family about this place, The rates are good very reasonable for someone traveling or just stopping for the night I may even go back this weekend just to get away.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dallas, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

We stopped due to the late hour, only to be shocked at the room's smell & dirt. Nothing about the room was good, tub was filthy, carpet was filthy. Bed linens were badly stained, sheet had a large, very noticable hole. As soon as we retired for the night, we noticed how loud the highway noices were. Breakfast had no fruit and juice machine out of order. We noticed the computer area was out of order also. Ladies at the desk evening and morning very nice, so sorry they had to work there. This is a horrible representation of a town.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Savanna/McAlester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Savanna/McAlester

Address: 401 South Highway 69, Savanna, OK 74565
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Savanna
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Savanna
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Savanna/McAlester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Savanna/McAlester, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.