“Excellent American Diner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Sand Springs
Soke-on-Trent
“Excellent American Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Been here 3 times now while staying with friends in Tulsa, I have breakfast here when heading out across to Kansas, a great start to the day. Prices are brilliant, very well cooked and nice service, it's a " no rush " place to eat, just enjoy a good meal at your own pace. Will be visiting here again on my next road trip. Gets my vote every time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fair to Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very Mom & Pop - not a chain or even close to a chain restaurant. That can be good or bad. It is somewhat run down and most food on the menu is fried. Very few healthy choices. Service is good and friendly. Prices are very reasonable. If you order salad you will get white lettuce with salad dressing. If you are into large portions, fried foods you will enjoy it. If you watch what you eat and try to be healthy with fresh food, better to go somewhere else.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, OK
“Cheap, but inconsistent...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Been going here for years, once a week and the food is okay, and cheap, but you get what you pay for...Today, for instance, ordered the Crescent Special (2 eggs, sausage or bacon, hash browns and whole wheat toast) and coffee for $6.27. We arrived at 7:00am and the waitress who was there at 6:30 evidently over the past several weeks was getting increasingly distressed over the waitress who was supposed to be there at 7, but always ran 10 + minutes late. They argued over who was to take our order, and finally at 7:10 took our order. I ran out of coffee and water and waited 8 minutes for a refill. When my order arrived, the hash browns were dark brown, stuck together and totally unappetizing. I didn't eat them. Our (new) waitress never asked why I didn't eat the hash browns, but made several comments about the other waitress who had been giving her a hard time... If I wanted a glob of grease to start my day off, I would go to the Tulsa State Fair, where I could at least get it on a stick. While their prices are very reasonable, the poor service and food do not make up for me continuing to invest my money and time at this establishment. It's been there forever and, no doubt, will continue to survive without my continued patronage, but it's time for me to say "Adios" to the Crescent...

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma, United States
“Very good place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

WOW the servings are huge but delicious. The chicken fried steak hung of the edge of the plate. Unable to eat even 1/2 the meal and the price was very ggod for 2 people. We came in 30 min before closing, no complaints never felt hurried. The staff was very friendly, and helpful, our drinks were refilled promptly. Family oriented, roomy and clean. Pleasant expierence, we will return in the future visits to the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Good place for breakfast!.. service is just ok most days..but food is good...I have had dinner here..and it's ok..just not great
..but breakfast is really good

• Visited May 2013