“I checked the other hotels and this is best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ribbon Inn Magnuson Hotel

Blue Ribbon Inn Magnuson Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sallisaw
Blue Ribbon Inn Magnuson Hotel
You added Blue Ribbon Inn Magnuson Hotel to your Saves list
706 Kerr Blvd., Sallisaw, OK 74955   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Sallisaw
Milpitas Ca
“I checked the other hotels and this is best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

I was greeted by a happy and friendly front desk manager. These people are so willing to help. They selected me a quiet room farther than other guests making maids walk but my comfort was all they cared about. Large room very nice area nice breakfast.
I'm a California girl, used to traveling, and am used to nice things. This was a high point of my visit!

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

It's an older motel but our room was very clean and the price was around $63 for a king bed. The furnishings and decor are from the 80's. Bathroom had been updated with tile and it was very clean also. The continental breakfast had a little to be desired but they had the basics. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Norman
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

I personally called to make this reservation and specifically asked if the room had a refrigerator/microwave. I was told it did. We were given the downstairs room but there was NO refrigerator/microwave. When I called the front desk they said they could move us to another room. Went to get the key and could not get into the room. Went back to the desk and she said "oh, I should have told you you raise the handle up to open the room". I think someone may have been in there. I said never mind! The carpet in the room was very stained and in desperate need of cleaning. The door at the bathroom was dirty around the handle. The doors were chipped up paint and looked like something you would expect at a lower end hotel. Very disappointed as the quailty of the room was just not there. Guess we are spoiled to opening the room door to find a "Nice" place to rest and sleep for the night. Also, when we checked in my husband gave her the wrong credit card. Instead of voiding out the transaction, she said "oh, you can have them put it on the correct card in the morning, there will be no problem doing that." We asked about doing that and the lady at the desk advised us that it would take 10 days for the credit to appear and that we would really pay for the room twice until the credit went through. We left the charge on the original card as it seemed this would be too much hassle! Also, no hot tub! We slept well but would definately not recommend this hotel until they do some cleaning and upgrading. Room 321. Linda and Gerald Streun.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2009

They have an indoor pool, but no hot tub. The desk worker was very rude to the people checking in ahead of us. We decided not to stick around.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
Fort Smith
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2008

Thought this hotel was in a great central location. Easy to fined off of the Interstate. Pretty decent Breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean.

• Liked — I liked that the rooms were so clean
  • Disliked — can't think of anything
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
OK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

This Best Western is High priced and NOT worth it… It has limited parking and is in the most crowded area of town, Freeway access is poor, It is next to a very very busy Quick Stop... The people are nice BUT the rates are not.. The suites are on the 2nd floor a chore for seniors.. NO PETS...

• Disliked — Price
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Blue Ribbon Inn Magnuson Hotel? Share your experiences!