“Disappointingly Okay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Roland

You added Americas Best Value Inn Roland to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Roland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   824 S Paw Paw, I-40 Exit 325 2 Blocks West, Roland, OK 74954   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Roland
Divide, Colorado
“Disappointingly Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nice location, nice value, nice staff, horrible room. They did relocate us to another room, but our first room should have never been used. Bad odors and wet floor. At what point does the room attendant think this room was clean enough to place people in it?!? After they moved us, the stay improved. This is why I rate this location an average.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Simi P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Roland, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments about the hotel staff. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincere apologies for any service shortfall during your visit. We are proactive in improving the amenities and services. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My three night stay at Americas Best Value inn was very nice. The hotel was clean and decent room. Even they are putting new bed right now. when I stay they got the delivery of new bed and they ask me if I want to put new bed in my room for my second night before I check-out. The bed and pillows are comfortable. I was surprised to find a microwave,fridge and flat screen tv and good breakfast with waffles, biscuit and gray, muffin, danish, milk-cereal, coffee,2 type of juice etc. "Chetz" Desk- clerk was helpful he explained everything we need to know about the hotel. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking a moment of your day to share your positive experience with us and future guests looking for exceptional service! We want to make sure that our guests leave our hotel knowing that they experienced true hospitality! We're always looking for opportunities to improve and exceed our guests expectations! The quality of our service.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our family lives on the road due to my husbands job, so we live in hotels. This hotel has been one of the best. The owners are so nice and genuinely want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All of the house keeping staff are friendly and courteous as are the front desk staff. They were very helpful in recommending places to eat and places to take my 4 year old as we are staying here for several weeks. There is a 24 hour diner across the parking lot, and a gas station and casino across the road. I have also noticed that the police presence is almost constant (Make sure you stop completely before turning out onto the main road).
I really cannot say enough to how much we have enjoyed our stay here. Our first stay here was 2 1/2 weeks, and our second stay will be close to a month. They make us feel like family.

Room Tip: Our King bed room felt huge! We stayed on the front side and did not notice hardly any traffic noise...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Simi P, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Roland, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you again for choosing our Motel Americas Best Value Inn Roland for your lodging needs! We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with us and the entire Trip Advisor family. We put a real effort into making sure our guests feel valued and appreciated and it's a delight to know that it shows!
Please come back and see us again soon!
Bedford, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed at this property on a business trip on my way to Arkansas. This a great location right next to a 24 hour diner and across the street from a casino. Perfect location! Room was very clean and service was excellent! I will definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side of the hotel and did not hear a sound all night long. Room 124 is a great...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your travel experience with us, we love knowing that you enjoyed your stay! we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay while I was in Roland. Staff was great. I look forward to my next trip. The hotel is close to all of my family. I was able to visit family, go to Walmart and to church fast and easy. This is where I'll be staying when I come. Very affordable. I had no problems.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel; we appreciate your business.
You are always welcome here at America’s Best Value Inn.
Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice location and Excellent hotel for business travel. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. My room was 124 front of the pool. A very nice breakfast was offered with convienent times do get a good start on the days business.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your nice comments and for choosing the Americas Best Value Inn Roland. We are very thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back again and see what else we can do to impress you.
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed in this hotel 7dec coz of the weather was bad ice and rain so we stop at Roland Americas Best Value Inn.I would like to thank you for this fabulous experience that I had in your hotel, that I couldn't wished for any better service facilities, the room was clean and larg. Breakfast was excellent, n I was impressed by the welcoming and helpful staff Dillon and Simi.

Room Tip: Vending machine is In the office next to the Breakfast room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent customer service for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. Next time you are in Roland OK, I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Roland? Share your experiences!