“Front desk stole my money” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rose Stone Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ponca City
Rose Stone Inn
You added Rose Stone Inn to your Saves list
120 S Third, Ponca City, OK 74601   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Ponca City B&B and Inns
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Front desk stole my money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had to cancel my reservation with this "hotel". I followed the guidelines they had and there was no charge. The Monday after I would have stayed they charged me for the whole stay. When I called they couldn't figure out if they charged me one night, or two nights. After changing their story a couple more times (I was talking to the owner) they still only gave me a credit for one night. I still have not received the rest of the money but the Ponca City Police department is dealing with the criminals now. The name of this place is also Knights Inn. The service is bad, the rooms are dirty so staying under the nearest underpass would be better.

Room Tip: Stay away from The Wyndham group, they are the parent company of this hotel and are not willing to h...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2003

This is NOT a luxury hotel/B&B as advertized. It is an old regular one story bank that has been hodgepoded into a cheap motel. It wasn't clean and on top of it all the owner lied right through his teeth when I asked if there were any newer hotels in the area...he said no and he was the only one with any stars on ratings. We stayed there the one night not knowing the area but upon driving around the next day found a very nice Fairfield Inn and completed our stay there. There was no fine dining, theater, or botanical gardens to be found and most of the downtown buildings are closed. There was one resturant, an Italian one, that was within walking distance and it was good and clean. There was no gym or swimming and the web site is all a figment of someones imagination!

Been to Rose Stone Inn? Share your experiences!