“Yum” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 55 restaurants in Ponca City
Ponca City, Oklahoma, United States
“Yum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Cheese dip is great & they have one of a kind chips. Service is So So depends upon your waiter. Desserts are huge & definitely takes 2 ppl to eat one. Personally not gotten to eat the big ones just small.

Visited March 2013

80% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Best guacamole in Oklahoma”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Things to come here for: fresh cooked chips, guacamole, burriots, tostadas, chilled beer mugs.
Skip the rellenos. Service was very attentive. Restaurant was almost full at 5:30 pm on a Thursday night.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Not a Big Deal at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Heard so much about this place, so my wife and I were very excited to get out there and try it. We waited too long on service for starters. They had just opened 45 minutes earlier and hardly any customers were there yet.

Food arrived and I didn't finish half of it. Absolutely a total lack of taste as you would normally expect. I couldn't understand why everyone raved about this place. If Ponca City thinks this is the place to go, it's obvious they've never eaten at El Chico or the old Casa Bonita in Tulsa. Money is better spent where you enjoy the taste.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ponca City, OK
“The Best Mexican Food Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The Mexican food here in my opinion beats others for many miles around. The soup with the lunch specials is something you will have to try it is great! I have been eating here for years and never grow tired of it.

You also have an excellent view outside to watch airplanes take off and land. It is truly a unique place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“No service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were on a long trip and had read several reviews on trip adviser prior to making or stop at Enrique's Restaurant tonight. Upon arrival there were at least 5 open tables and we were seated within 5 minutes.
My wife and I sat down and 20 minutes later still didn't have anything to drink. We sat there longer with our menu's closed hoping someone would notice us. My spouse left the table, browsed the airport lobby, looked over the terminal and came back and no one had waited on me yet! We left hungry and less than impressed.

• Visited April 2013