“Cold Gyro & Fries” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Cold Gyro & Fries”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I called back about my order being ice cold, and I was told that it just came off the grill. I know that was a lie. The Fries were not fresh, they were old, cold, and it looks like I got the scraps. There was curly mixed in with regular french fries, and I felt they should have been freshly made.

It a real same when the owner cheats you to make a buck, and then lies about it.
I know one thing for sure,.. they will not be in business for very long.
Know I know why the Restaurant is always empty.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

PONCA CITY
“always good warranty motors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

we have been eating here for 30 years. the food has always been good.!!!!! excellent management and service, the staff is very personable and efficient!!!!!!!! the ribs and filet and sandwiches are always delicious!!!!!!!!!!!we have always had a good experience here!!!!!!!!!!!! and also the famous blue cheese to die for!!!!!! thank you mark and missy ross

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clinton, Missouri
“Won't be going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The first thing was the heat, it was hot outside, but once we got into the restaurant, it was just as hot. Almost so hot that it takes your appitite away. The service was minimal, and the food just wasn't any good, especially for the cost. I know we won't be going back there.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ponca City, Oklahoma, United States
“Major Improvements needed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We waited almost 30 before a waitress acknowledged us, and each time we we tried to get someone elses attention, they just ignored us. When we finally did get our food, my pork steak was wafer thin and dry as shoe leather.

Visited March 2012
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Just the worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The new restaurant looked nice at first, but I'd pay a lot of money to see the previous owners come back. The food is just blah.The management is the worst I have ever seen in any restaurant. They are immature, lousy at their jobs, and they make their staff miserable. They have so few staff members at the moment because they are such terrible people to work for. There is also a racist woman working there who is the most immature girl I have ever seen. She's rude, is ugly towards her workers and customers, and doesn't know how to be professional. She fires people/asks them to quit just because they don't clean fast enough after close so that she can go home or go out and have fun. She has no idea what it is to run a restaurant and I will not be returning here until she is gone. I will also keep suggesting others don't go.

• Visited June 2012