“Great accommodations and wonderful service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Choctaw Casino Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pocola
Choctaw Casino Hotel
You added Choctaw Casino Hotel to your Saves list
Interstate 540, Pocola, OK 74953   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pocola
Fort Smith AR
“Great accommodations and wonderful service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Looking forward to a great visit to a King Suite for our 39th wedding anniversary this weekend. Always expect the best from Choctaw Pocola and I've never been disappointed. From the front desk to the personnel cleaning the restrooms, Choctaw has an excellent well-trained and friendly staff. The rooms are quiet and peaceful. No problem sleeping on their comfy beds. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We like staying up high.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Magen B, Guest Relations Manager at Choctaw Casino Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Catchick10, thank you for your kind words regarding our Casino & Hotel staff and accommodations. We work hard to provide 5 star quality service and I pleased to hear that is what you received in your trips to our Casino & Hotel. Thank you for your great comments regarding our room accommodations; I love the beds too. We wish you and your wife a wonderful 39th wedding anniversary and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you, Magen Bevill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went to a Diamond Rio concert, tickets were affordable, venue was a bit small, but made it feel personal and exclusive. Drinks were reasonably priced and fairly strong. Slots were a little tight, but I played almost an hour on $40. Had a suite for the night, definitely worth the $299 I paid for it. The wife and I particularly enjoyed the big glass shower (wink, wink, nudge nudge). Very clean room, comfy bed. All around enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: I thought the suite was a better value than the penthouse, and almost as roomy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Magen B, Guest Relations Manager at Choctaw Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Jeremy W, thank you for your great review of our new Hotel and ammenties. We are proud to offer many national acts to include: Jamey Johnson, June 21st and Survivor, June 28th. I encourage you and your wife to come out any enjoy those shows. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We welcome you back anytime and are looking forward to seeing you soon. Thank you, Magen Bevill.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was our first time here because we were on our way home from Arkansas. This hotel just opened on May 1. It was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The room was very tastefully decorated with granite countertops on the bathroom vanity, nice pictures and lovely curtains. A nice touch was the bathroom sink being outside the toilet/bath area. Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly and polite, starting with Elesia at the front desk. We also had good service in the bar & grill and the restaurant.

• Stayed May 2013
Magen B, Guest Relations Manager at Choctaw Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Cynburjon, thank you for your excellent review of our Hotel and staff. We think Elesia is wonderful as well and are happy to to hear she met your accommodations. Thank you for your lovely comments about our rooms. I wish the decorator would come to my home for a day. I want to thank you again for your compliments about our hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Thank you, Magen Bevill
Maumelle, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife & I have stayed at many casino hotels around the country. This is one of the best and in my opinion should have a 5 star rating. I know it is new, But all the employees (hotel & casino) were so nice to deal with. They treated us like they were happy we were there. That is what matters in our opinion. All facets from the room, resturants, gaming, bars, all was great. It is our new destination for a gaming getaway trip. Keep it up and you will thrive.

Roland A.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Magen B, Guest Relations Manager at Choctaw Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Roland A, thank you for your kind words regarding our new Choctaw Casino Hotel and staff. We try hard to provide 5 star quality service and gaming; I am pleased to hear that is what you received on your visit. We are happy to attend to any needs you may have in the future and look forward to your next visit. We always enjoy seeing happy faces stay at our Hotel and play at our Casino. Thank you for choosing our property as your gaming destination. We want to thank you for your great review and hope to see you soon. Thank you again, Magen Bevill
Mena, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the newly opened Choctaw Casino Hotel in Pocola, Oklahoma. Our room was comfortable and roomy and we can't say enough about how nice and helpful the hotel employees were. We had an overall wonderful experience and are making plans for a return visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Englishhogg, General Manager at Choctaw Casino Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for your review, it looks like all of the team’s hard work and training is paying off. We love the new hotel and it’s great to hear that we are giving service to match the new rooms. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Hackett, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I will be honest, they should be a five on the rating. The reason not, is because the last little touches are not done yet in the rooms.
The room was great! It was very clean and had a lot of space.
You cannot hear the casino at all. The staff are friendly and very helpful.
This was a wonderful get away for my wife and I.
My wife wanted to also tell how WONDERFUL the beds are. The beds are real soft and comfortable.
We will go back for sure!

Room Tip: Get the north facing rooms, the view is of the grounds are wonderful.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of our Choctaw Casino Hotel. We love the beds too; wish I could take them home with me. Thank you for saying all of those kind things about our team. We work hard to make sure your stay is an incredible one. We noted your comment about some missing items; we do have some, but they will be here very soon. I encourage you to come back and stay with us again. We will be looking forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your great review. Thank you, Magen Bevill
Durant casino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel just opened and it's amazing. Check-in was a breeze and very helpful staff. The rooms are gorgeous and very comfortable beds. Of course, we spent most of our time playing. You win some, you lose some but this trip we are going home winners. Great Job, Choctaw!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your excellent review, we are very excited about the new hotel and the team are working very hard to make every guests stay great. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Choctaw Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!