“Wonderful steak” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Stillwater Ok
“Wonderful steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Salad bar is great, homemade soup is excellent. Steak for 2 or buffet on Sundays is the way to go.

Visited December 2011

guthrie, oklahoma
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

You will not be disappointed. I drive 2 hours for a meal at this place. Love it.

• Visited February 2012
Oklahoma
“So good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

We went to Pawnee just to eat at Clicks and we are so glad we did! The portions are plentiful and the food is sooo good! We were there at noon so we ordered off the lunch menu and had plenty to eat. The 6 oz sirloin was cooked perfectly and came with one side and the salad bar. We all ordered different side items and shared. They were all good and tasted homemade. The chicken fried steak was delicious and tender.We were too full for dessert so we ordered it to go. Our "small" serving of cobbler was delicious and with ice cream was a meal in itself. I highly recommend Click's. Can hardly wait to go back!

• Visited March 2012
Stillwater, ok
“Fantastic dinner, Fantastic pie and Fantastic service 110% recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

My Chiropractor recommended this place to me, by saying it was one of the best steaks he has ever had. So we just had to try it after hearing that even though it is nearly 45 minutes from our house. Boy O Boy am I glad we did.

We all 3 had a T-Bone steak, but I had a baked potato, wife had cheese fries and son had okra. Each meal came with 1 trip to the salad bar. The steak was delicious and HUGE. My baked Potato and sons okra were good, BUT my wifes cheese fries were the bomb.

Where else can you get a T-Bone and sides for $16.99?

We also had their homemade pie....YUMMY

The only downside was having to drive home stuffed, but well worth it. I WILL BE BACK

Service was as good as the steak. Our water glasses were filled before they got half empty and the waiter checked back on us several times to make sure we were happy.

They have their full menu online and a funny story about the origional owner.

• Visited September 2011
Tulsa, OK
“Best steak I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

The filet is the best one I have ever had! The service is wonderful! The prices are wonderful! The free salad bar is a treat! This place is totally worth the drive!!! Wish they would open up one in Tulsa or Sand Springs.